• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Um... there is blood in my underwear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else love the feeling of taking a shit as much as I do? I try to make the turd as long as I can and it feelsgoodman.jpg.

In actuality, I'm shitting right now. I should braid my pubes but I'm taking the extra time to post about my love for shitting.

Here comes another turd.

Kurtofan

-viper- said:
i fucking hate shitting.

if i had some kind of superpower where there was no need to ever shit, i would be happy.
I'd like to have the superpower of controlling other people's bowels.

(._.)

Banned
spindashing said:
Does anyone else love the feeling of taking a shit as much as I do? I try to make the turd as long as I can and it feelsgoodman.jpg.

In actuality, I'm shitting right now. I should braid my pubes but I'm taking the extra time to post about my love for shitting.

Here comes another turd.
2ij6du8.gif

Kurtofan

spindashing said:

Here comes another turd.
I love it.

woodypop

xelios said:
In all seriousness though, a doctor is going to be professional about it. Don't be embarrassed. I feel like I can tell my Dr. anything.
This.

I <3 my doctor. Most approachable, non-judgmental demeanor I've ever met. Great guy.

Kurtofan said:
I'd like to have the superpower of controlling other people's bowels.
But what would your super-hero (villain?) name be?

I make a thread asking if you would fuck your father to save your mothers life and I get my thread privileges revoked.

This asshole makes a thread about his guy getting torn by a monster cock and he's in the clear.

Fucking hell. :p

DR2K

Banned
Ducky_McGee said:
I make a thread asking if you would fuck your father to save your mothers life and I get my thread privileges revoked.

This asshole makes a thread about his guy getting torn by a monster cock and he's in the clear.

You asked a dumb question, this guy is asking for help.

mYm|17|

No, don't go to the doctor. Stay and listen to AdviceGAF :lol

But seriously, I would get that checked out just in case

FatalT

Banned
DR2K said:
You asked a dumb question, this guy is asking for help.

What if Ducky was secretly asking for help? What if his mother and father's captors were in the room with him when he made the thread and because no one answered him seriously and a mod revoked his thread posting privileges, his mother was murdered?

WHAT IF?!

Ducky_McGee said:

since we don't actually know the size of the cock and this is actually a normal sexual act whereas your thread was a concentrated dilution of stupid i can see where the difference lies

-viper-

Banned
FatalT said:
What if Ducky was secretly asking for help? What if his mother and father's captors were in the room with him when he made the thread and because no one answered him seriously and a mod revoked his thread posting privileges, his mother was murdered?

WHAT IF?!
what if it was the terrorist's law you had to do all that and fuck a dolphin?

Crunched said:
For all the joking here, if it is really hurting you that bad, and especially if there is a significant amount of blood, see a doctor. Suck it up, or you may regret it later.

Intentional pun or my sick mind?

Rad-

spindashing said:

Here comes another turd.

Taking a shit feels really good man, I agree.

bud

taking a shit feels incredible when the turds are solid, long and wet and slide right out--that's the greatest feeling ever (no homo*). but when it's hard and takes a long time to come out and breaks down as it comes out, then i don't enjoy it very much.

*not that there's anything wrong with that

Xeke

Banned
ZephyrFate said:
Because getting laid is awesome?

I guess I never really thought there were people who actually enjoyed having dicks in the ass, I always assumed it was to the benefit of the person on top while the other dude takes one for the team.

Xeke said:
I guess I never really thought there were people who actually enjoyed having dicks in the ass, I always assumed it was to the benefit of the person on top while the other dude takes one for the team.
You know there's erogenous zones in the ass, particularly the prostate, right?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I'm not sure I understand. The answer is obvious, it's a tear.

Not usually a super big deal, but takin' a big dump is going to not be fun.

(._.)

Banned
Ducky_McGee said:

jesus h christ

Gaborn

Xeke said:

In terms of gay anal sex there are tops (who looooooooove to pound that ass) there are bottoms (who loooooooooooooove to be pounded) and switches (who love it either coming or going).

Seriously though, go to the doctor and get it checked. If it's nothing you'll be reassured, if it's SOMETHING they'll fix it.

I came in here thinking this was a thread about a girl gettin her cherry popped or something lol. That sucks though, but see a doctor. Getting shit in a cut isn't a good thing...

Lebron

Did you cry while he was pounding you with the force of the Gods?

Anyway, I'd give it a couple of days to see it heals on its own. If not, head to the doctor on Monday.

DR2K

Banned
Xeke said:

Sounds like you need to get fucked.

Seanspeed

Banned
spindashing said:

Here comes another turd.
I'm taking a break from GAF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom