• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Botox gone wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valhalla

Banned
red731 said:
edit: Why are even girls doing this when they look just perfect? Does it have something with self esteem, confidence or what?
When they look into mirror they must be whoa, what have I done right?
Jenna Jameson...

Yes of course its about self esteem and confidence..Plus being in the spotlight and having everyone judge you constantly wears on celebrities im sure...And their jobs depend on them being attractive...And most dont realize this shit doesnt make them look that great i guess.

Anything to look younger and more attractive..to the movie studio execs i guess. I dont know, but theres a lot of confidence issues here..And self esteem. And its almost appropriate..I mean, look at the responses in this thread, im sure she doesnt read this shit, but if she did, how the fuck do you think she would feel? Pretty shitty for the most part. And then at the same time theres people saying would so it just encourages this shit more...

Yep.

I have never thought Megan Fox was attractive at any point. I don't have high standards her looks just don't appeal to me at all.

dealwithit.gif

red731

Valhalla said:
Yes of course its about self esteem and confidence..Plus being in the spotlight and having everyone judge you constantly wears on celebrities im sure...And their jobs depend on them being attractive...And most dont realize this shit doesnt make them look that great i guess.

Anything to look younger and more attractive..to the movie studio execs i guess. I dont know, but theres a lot of confidence issues here..And self esteem. And its almost appropriate..I mean, look at the responses in this thread, im sure she doesnt read this shit, but if she did, how the fuck do you think she would feel? Pretty shitty for the most part. And then at the same time theres people saying would so it just encourages this shit more...

Yep.

It is true what you wrote. Their jobs require them to be beautiful, but are people that are near the girls injecting botox encouraging them to do even more so?
I know there are and I found it crazy and on behalf of the girls sad, that they will go through this.
I think that they even know that they don't look good after that, but are hiding it and pretending that they are more beautiful. It must be painful on the inside for them...maybe.
I like my women natural and I wouldn't like to be with ones that are injecting botox.

Heh, and don't link them here...

Koodo

Banned
jaxword said:
You have got to be kidding. What kind of man looks at EYEBROWS?
You don't?

sfctoo.jpg

jaxword

Koodo said:
You don't?

sfctoo.jpg

Hm, yes, quite, this female's brow hairs are FAR too thin for my tastes. Pft. Send her back, Jenkins, I prefer top quality merchandise. *swigs Brandy* *it's really a mike's hard lemonade*

John Dunbar

correct about everything
that shit people pump into their lips is way worse (collagen?), as is evident from those pictures. plastic surgery can certainly improve some people's looks, but one thing is safe to assume: if you were born with small lips, you'd look ridiculous with large ones.

jorma

is now taking requests
John Dunbar said:
that shit people pump into their lips is way worse (collagen?), as is evident from those pictures. plastic surgery can certainly improve some people's looks, but one thing is safe to assume: if you were born with small lips, you'd look ridiculous with large ones.

those duck-lips are so gross, it's beyond me why people are actually paying good money to look like that

red731 said:
So when

otq88w.jpg

and

ph_or_787_4fdf855.jpg

You get

np5lwg.jpg

?

magnets...

edit: Why are even girls doing this when they look just perfect? Does it have something with self esteem, confidence or what?
When they look into mirror they must be whoa, what have I done right?
Jenna Jameson...

funny you should post this, because I immediately thought of the actress who played Lila on Dexter season 2

heyyjVPVsqih2pa8eqSfgbLno1_500.jpg

nomis

Koodo said:

Looks like a real doll, replete with expression.

Still looks nice...

AlexMeloche said:
Bullshit, this is not Megan Fox. This is Megan Fox:
9ZONF.jpg

Even that one is post-rhinoplasty (and her makeup looks like shit). She used to have Liam Neeson's nose:

2ponxpk.jpg

Though I think that this was the god-est of god-tier that she ever got:

168907r.jpg

BatmanBatmanBatman said:
Not that bad yet but by 2040 she will look like Wildenstein.

ldXXT.jpg
holy shit, she started out ugly and only got worse
1970: that's a man, baby
1998: trollface
2003: the joker
2008: burn victim

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Megan Fox isn't really my thing, but some of you are ridiculous. I've long suspected that GAF likes to obsess more over woman they view as "gettable." Like that plain looking chick from Dr. Horrible. Yeah, I said it.

Takao

Banned
It's sad that someone who was once so beautiful couldn't just stay content with the way she looked, and took a risky gamble that did not side in her favour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom