• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die (999 Staff, Vita/3DS) Site Opens w/ Trailer

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Oh man that Anime promo got me so hyped! The Director talking about the Western success in those interviews surely confirms a western release.

right?

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Oh man that Anime promo got me so hyped! The Director talking about the Western success in those interviews surely confirms a western release.

right?

Unfortunately we don't have any plans, but I hope some nice publisher picks it up >.<!

Because I REALLY need to play it in English @_@

While the lack of Alice is disturbing I still really want those cards. Maybe this series will eventually get an artbook. They can put the art from the cards in there like the Blazblue and Valkyria Chronicles artbooks.

Psxphile

Unfortunately we don't have any plans, but I hope some nice publisher picks it up >.<!

This is somewhat disturbing. How is it that Aksys isn't jumping at the chance of localizing this, especially since they brought us the 1st game? I'm guessing sales numbers were a little on the low side to justify bringing it over (despite good word of mouth for the previous title), or perhaps "no plans" is industry talk for "we can't announce it yet"?

The fact that you, as someone who actually works at Aksys, is concerned that you won't get to play it in english is even more worrying.

This is somewhat disturbing. How is it that Aksys isn't jumping at the chance of localizing this, especially since they brought us the 1st game? I'm guessing sales numbers were a little on the low side to justify bringing it over (despite good word of mouth for the previous title), or perhaps "no plans" is industry talk for "we can't announce it yet"?

The fact that you, as someone who actually works at Aksys, is concerned that you won't get to play it in english is even more worrying.

Maybe Aksys was outbid by XSEED? Dunno.

Cactus

Banned
I expect this game to be localized and I expect Aksys to publish.

999 was released in North America approx. one year after it was released in Japan, so we probably still have to wait a bit before we get any localization news.

Thoraxes

Haha, what a...surprising game after I opened the door.

So Clover in this game is the exact same as the one in 999?

I want to say yes, but knowing how the story can possibly turn out, I have no actual literal idea.

http://zendesu.chunsoft.jp/special/index.html

Theres a special flash game where you have to open the door for clover. Lots of bouncing boobs, I can't pass stage 3 haha.

I beat the third door.

All I can say is fucking LOL when you beat it.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I want to say yes, but knowing how the story can possibly turn out, I have no actual literal idea.

I already have a theory about one of the characters in the game

Don't read if you don't want to read theories:

Since the character "K" is clearing having his identity hidden, and is voiced by Ono Daisuke (a very calm, soothing voice), my theory is that he's Snake.

RurouniZel

OK, I beat it again.

Click this for the endgame "spoiler" LOL: http://i.imgur.com/qsv7G.jpg

LOL. I cannot click quick enough to get the ending. XD

EDIT: Also, about Akselziys's "We have no plans" comment. While I would HATE another company besides Aksys to bring this stateside, I have heard that some companies in Japan don't like to talk to companies for international release until after it's been released in Japan first. Unless a sudden announcement comes from Aksys or someone else, I wouldn't be surprised if Chunsoft isn't talking to anyone until it's had a least a month's worth of sales before it'll entertain bidders.

So the game comes out tomorrow (JP). Anyone else biting? What system?

I'm grabbing the Vita version after work today and I'm psyched as all hell.

Unghhhhhhhh please be true, please bring it here (Europe) pleaaaaseeee.

I'll take a digital only release or whatever, but please... ;_;

(both platforms too)

Omikaru

I hope there's a way I can get this in the UK. Damn 3DS region locks. Damn them to hell!

Hoping that if it is localised, both the 3DS and Vita versions are released.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Tease us Akselziys, please <3

Haha, so forward! *blush*

All I know is that Nintendo Power will be talking about some game in the issue that comes out on 2/28 :)

However, I have no idea what that game might be
or do I :eek:?

Though it might not be what you're thinking >.<
or is it? :O?

Hopefully that "tease" was sufficient :)

All I know is that Nintendo Power will be talking about some game in the issue that comes out on 2/28 :)

:D?

I'll pray every night.

... Y u do dis? :l

GSR

I am very, very jealous of everyone who can speak Japanese well enough to understand this game.

PS: Aks, if you're not announcing GPD in Nintendo Power I'll... I'll... don't know what I'll do, but it'll be bad.

Big B

nintendo power - so I'm assuming a 3DS version? Probably the best option business wise... :( Glad we are getting it then.

weeaboo

dligD.gif

Famassu

nintendo power - so I'm assuming a 3DS version? Probably the best option business wise... :( Glad we are getting it then.
Bleh, the hell it is. Vita is region-free, you get the money of people like me who would never have gotten 999 in the first place if DS was region-locked like 3DS is.

Of course, the best option is multiplatform. But if it was exclusive, it better be exclusive to Vita. Fuck 3DS and its non-region-freeness.

Ridley327

For the record, Mega Man 9 was announced in Nintendo Power first, but it was revealed shortly thereafter that it was multiplatform.

Just saying.

Belisarius

Neo Member

YOU

Bullza2o

I hope Nintendo Power doesn't mean 3DS exclusive. I want the Vita version.
If this game comes out for both systems in the US, I'll have to carefully decide which to get by comparing exclusive features. Street/spotpass vs Trophies/Near, etc.
Having both handhelds kinda complicates things a bit.

RurouniZel

If this game comes out for both systems in the US, I'll have to carefully decide which to get by comparing exclusive features. Street/spotpass vs Trophies/Near, etc.
Having both handhelds kinda complicates things a bit.

No it doesn't. :p.
Just buy both.

Top Bottom