• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die (999 Staff, Vita/3DS) Site Opens w/ Trailer

From the other thread:

"Memento Mori, if the nineth lion ate the sun"

(spelling kept as seen in video)

Also a "three laws of robotics" mention in there, I guess it could be related to the robo-characters we've seen?

likeGdid

How do we know it's not just very similar? One where you're playing the decimal game with the mysterious TEN (not pictured)?

Very much looking forward to this :X Releasing it on 3DS and Vita is a good move.

YES!!! I hope they let you play as every character and have 6 different endings for each! Never going to happen but I can dream!

Hylian7

That is absolutely 999 music.

I would post a gif of a cartoon penis ejaculating right now but we all know how bad of an idea that is.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
OMG! SO MUCH AMAZINGNESS MY BODY ISN'T READY!

I need this game so badly it's ridiculous <3 <3

Trailer is... just... I'm in love <3

GSR

Reupped the video to my YT channel and happily will suffer YouTube's annotation interface to sub it if anyone wants to translate.

Poyunch

Man I don't know which version to pick. I kind of want to see this in 3D. Will wait for Vita screens to see if the quality difference is drastic enough.

Nemo

Will Eat Your Children
Kagari said:
That's not looking good. Why would they change it from the original that was received so positive

Cast looks much better in the 2D style at the end. Hope they don't mess it up, at least the genre better stay the same

jackdoe

PounchEnvy said:
Man I don't know which version to pick. I kind of want to see this in 3D. Will wait for Vita screens to see if the quality difference is drastic enough.
I'd personally go for the Vita version, purely because I don't think 3D will add much to a text adventure and because the resolution increase is too good to pass up.

But good chance Aksys will localize this then?

I don't mind the polygonal characters personally, though I agree the sprites looked better. My bigger problem is deciding which system to get this for. Seems more like a 3DS title to me. Hmm...

Top Bottom