• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die (999 Staff, Vita/3DS) Site Opens w/ Trailer

Thoraxes

Akselziys said:
I have no idea what you're talking about >.> <.<

But I do agree THIS IS WHAT I WANT :3 <3 My anticipation is limitless XD
He's talking about the music. It's definitely Hosoe.
The style reeks of him (IN A GOOD WAY!), and the beginning music is a remix of a piece from 999.

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
Lord Ghirahim said:
I still need to play the first one, as an Ishii fan.

Jiro Ishii tweeted earlier today that he's looking forward to the game and gave shout outs to Uchikoshi and Nishimura <3

Korigama

Thoraxes said:
He's talking about the music. It's definitely Hosoe.
The style reeks of him (IN A GOOD WAY!), and the beginning music is a remix of a piece from 999.

He meant the "you guys are already in talks, right?" part.
I'm hoping to take that as a positive sign that we will be getting it.

Hylian7

Interesting little speculation I found on /v/: >In Chinese folklore, it (Moon Rabbit) is often portrayed as a companion of the moon goddess Chang'e, constantly pounding the elixir of life for her.

Korigama said:
He meant the "you guys are already in talks, right?" part.
I'm hoping to take that as a positive sign that we will be getting it.

Oh we will get this game, there's no way Aksys wouldn't try and localize it.
I hope anyway...DON'T FAIL ME AKSYS!

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
All over my body again.

I so want a Vita now, 999 sequel and (potential) Persona 4 Vita.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Akselziys said:
As does my own happiness XD

I want to play it in English too ;-;

You know what to do!

*gets a whip*

ULTROS!

Guess I'll platinum the shit out of this game too.

Belisarius

Neo Member
Oh man guys, this looks awesome.

If it really does involved the 3 laws of robotics somehow, I will cream all over everything.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
OMG NEED NOW PLEASE GIVE ME MY NEED CRAZY WAIT CAN'T -

*slaps self*

I'm sorry, I lost control. Holy shit I need this game!!!!!!

999 was amazing. If this game can glue me to my 3DS/Vita like 999 did on the DS, I will love it just as much. I knew those designs reeked of connections. I wonder what they'll do with the story and if the connections run deeper...

Oh, man, I need this. Now. I need another amazing story-driven ride.

I'm not too fond of the use of 3D models this time around, but, oh, well.

Oh, and, Aksy, what's your Twitter? I'll follow you for sure.

Javier

Obligatory shutupandtakemymoney.jpg

I'm wondering what the big WTF moment at the very end of the game will be. How are they going to surpass the original?

wrowa

When I played 999 I thought the game was so great -- heck, I would even call it one of my all-time favorits -- that it really didn't need a sequel. A sequel could only make things worse.

And now. There's a sequel. And I can't think of anything else than "omg omg omg". The trailer is great, the sequel is great, and I really hope that I'll be able to play it in English someday. Somehow I'm not really convinced yet that the Vita version will really come to fruition, and the chances of a European release of the 3DS version are rather slim. Damn region locks ;(

GSR

Also, have I mentioned that my ears had orgasms when I heard the Morphogenetic Sorrow remix? Because they did.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
GSR said:
Also, have I mentioned that my ears had orgasms when I heard the Morphogenetic Sorrow remix? Because they did.

You as well? Been listening to this all morning! XD

GSR

There is that shot of Sigma in his car that's 2D, so it looks like they may keep that for certain scenes.

Holy startling similarities badman, why not call it 999 2 at this point?

How are they going to try and keep things fresh when it is basically the same sort of whodunit story taking place in the same strangers trapped in a series of challenge rooms scenario?

Erigu

A few screenshots:

2nlebh0.jpg

n2lm3q.jpg

351xvki.jpg

GSR

I keep going back and forth on that woman being related to June. She didn't look like it in the trailer, but her art and that screen suggest a connection.

I loved 999 so I can't wait for the sequal. I don't care if itonly gets released on one platform in America or both just get it here! And get it here within a week of the Japanese release! (Yea right lol) Just get it here!

Top Bottom