• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game Informer Revealing GTA V in November

GlamFM

Banned
R7uqS.png

Update:

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/11/grand-theft-auto-v.aspx

Game Informer's Matt Bertz, Matt Helgeson, and Andy McNamara are currently at Rockstar Games' New York headquarters checking out Grand Theft Auto V.

SJRB

Gold Member
Holy shit, not even a corny teaser or lame abstract hint to keep us guessing for a month?

Thank Christ, GTAV info is LONG overdue.

GTAForums reaction.

Posted: Thursday, Oct 11 2012, 17:41

OH YES! f*ckING FINALLY WOOO WHAT A GREAT DAY, if he's trolling, it's not gonna be good for him LMAO, but I don't think he would be kidding about that, you're putting your life in danger if you do such a thing with us GTA 5 fans.

Ridley327

I'd laugh if the only new "news" are the platform confirmations, but any new news is going to seem like a godsend at this point.

When was the last time GI announced the game cover for a big game without all the secrecy? I'm sure in the past they would just say "there's a big game you should get excited about on the cover this month, guys." This seems a little odd.

Anyway when does the magazine issue come out?!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
But why is he telling us so early? And the hash tag leaves no room for speculation.

He could be trollin.
Remember this?

jPt6B.png

The Last of Us mo-cap actress posted a pic from a mo-cap session with the hash tag "#HL3".

ke6TS.png

GlamFM

Banned
Andy McNamara ‏@GI_AndyMc
I'm about to make some of my haters very happy.

This is happening. I´m really excited.

Top Bottom