• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

ScRYeD

9588358426_e94dbb4c71_o.png

9588363488_70a147e6be_o.png

Are you guys using ENB or are the modders deliberately going for a completely different palette than the original Morrowind? The atmosphere looks completely different even though the team is arguably striving to reproduce the same environment in higher definition.

ScRYeD

Are you guys using ENB or are the modders deliberately going for a completely different palette than the original Morrowind? The atmosphere looks completely different even though the team is arguably striving to reproduce the same environment in higher definition.
Im using an enb.

Morrowind
9586902945_0220aecc3c_o.png

9589701830_6fdfd697c7_o.png

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Sometimes I see a page and it makes me feel very satisfied with what the screenshot community here has developed into. It was worth it being abrasive to get some proper standards set in stone and followed. Other forums ain't got shit on the quality in here.

t-ramp

ilKDLysW9b8p5.png

I took this a while back, but don't think I posted it. It's been my desktop wallpaper for a couple months now. Game looks great (aside from the awful low-res sky textures) even without any modification.

One3rd

9589316573_dff09d45fe_o.jpg

9589314315_cb92d1d8fa_o.jpg

Worst "on-rails" sequence I've experienced in quite a while. Died like 20 times before getting through it. God I hope there aren't many more of these. The first 1.5 hrs of DS3 has me wanting to play DS1 instead...somethings missing.

Yeah, I like the Skyrim shots that keep it simple. All this blurry shit is yucky.
I've tried an ENB a couple of times, but in addition to the performance hit I mostly don't like the way they look. So I keep going back to the vanilla renderer.

Oh, it's a Forsworn? All is forgiven, then.
Thought I'd go and explore Draduach Redoubt to find some enchanted gauntlets, and she thought she could stop me.

She couldn't.

72850_2013-08-21_00018wupu.png

Spazznid

Spazznid, I'm impressed with what you're doing with ME1.

Thanks. I take hundreds of shots, but the game is selectively pretty. As in thirty shots in the same place and maybe one of them are acceptable. At least in most areas of the game. I try not to take too many in-conversation shots but with free cam you really see how only specific angles look good with the way Bioware staged it.

Also, I think, technically, Stallion just complimented me
Gaf

Atruvius

The explosions in this game look so nice.
iFtW3E5fp6wG0.png

ibxoDXKsruY3or.png

Downsampling at 2560x1440, everything on highest and I still get +70 fps, though I've capped the framerate at 65. Shame you can't get rid of the gun and changing weapons brings up hud.

Link to my Far Cry 2 gallery for those interested: http://minus.com/mWgierPc98S5K/

Holy mother of god, that looks insane. Could i beg of you to please upload that ENB config and post a list of texture mods?

ENB: Icehancer 1.35
  • Using the "very high end" iceconfig.ini which you'll find in the package in the "2. Settings" folder
  • Using the "high quality depth of field" iceshader.fx also part of the package which you'll find in the "3. Motion blur & depth of field" folder
Textures
  • Ultimate Textures 2.0 (except for Manhattan)
  • DKT70 Manhattan textures
  • DKT70 HD Road Textures
  • HD Trees
  • Real Shop v1.9
Other mods
  • No vehicle grain
Plus a shitload of custom cars and Simple Trainer 6.5

This is GTA IV version 1.0.4.0

Some people may want to try the "less saturation" iceshader.fx from Icehancer 2.1 depending on what you like.

gtaiv2013-08-2400-12-kfsj3.png

gtaiv2013-08-2404-03-jnsud.png

Top Bottom