• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 High-Res PC Screenshot Thread of Let the JPEG Die Already

i7bhOYuFvzhNY.jpg

iiLAuXEe4ykTv.jpg

Spazznid

Yes, the bits on the ground run between mediocre and piss poor. These sections with the robot enemies and cover system remind me a lot of Binary Domain...which does this so much better. The game really shines when your flying though, the way the jetpack flight is implemented is really quite fun. More games need jetpacks with fixed guns!

Warframe really looks nice at 4k. Is it easy to remove the HUD? I don't remember having that option when I played it back in BETA.

9564455702_05387a1e69_o.jpg

They added a toggle in the Options menu.

Crysis has some interesting custom maps but sadly they're nothing but scenery. I really haven't found anything with worthwhile gameplay though.

9568080479_12115bfe88_o.jpg

9568086881_993bfb22d7_o.jpg

But yeah... no more silly Crysis.

midhras

The Skyrim at Night. Yes... I'm purposefully breaking the 2 shots per post limit to suggest if this could be allowed for aesthetic reasons. The quoted portraits just go along pretty nicely in a threesome, which will display marvellously on a standard widescreen monitor.

Spazznid

The Skyrim at Night. Yes... I'm purposefully breaking the 2 shots per post limit to suggest if this could be allowed for aesthetic reasons. The quoted portraits just go along pretty nicely in a threesome, which will display marvellously on a standard widescreen monitor.

Except I can't normally click the third one, it's nothing I'd mind.

One3rd

Oooh I like it, less work for my scroll wheel and when put together like that makes an interesting triptych. When I click them they stack one on top of another which is better than having to scroll horizontally IMO.

The only downside I see to the 3x portraits per post is the fact that it increases the maximum potential bandwidth required to render the page. And might make widescreenshotters jealous :p

Does anyone here happen to know what kind of GPU would be necessary to run Dark Souls at 4k?
I imagine any video card would run it. You would need to specify your minimum desired frame rate.

Most games @ 4K required a pretty beefy setup. 780\titan might do it. Or an SLI setup with lessers cards.

Spazznid

The only downside I see to the 3x portraits per post is the fact that it increases the maximum potential bandwidth required to render the page. And might make widescreenshotters jealous :p

I imagine any video card would run it. You would need to specify your minimum desired frame rate.

Most games @ 4K required a pretty beefy setup. 780\titan might do it. Or an SLI setup with lessers cards.

I almost exclusively game at 4K with my 780, unless the fps is too crappy, or I need a constant 60 in newer games. Or if I'm playing Tomb Raider and Tress FX is being a bitch.

well, here's screenshots.

9572438205_042cb3659c_o.jpg

9575233258_40cb4b5ca6_o.jpg

JordanN

Banned
When viewed at just the right angle, I found this to be the most photorealistic part of the game. Excellent textures for a 2006 game. The skybox also adds to the experience.

ibfjGgVpXLm5Ia.jpg

i1Y62WhsJqHWL.jpg

I beat the game last year but I'm replaying it now with my GTX Titan which handles the game very well.

Not doing stealth, just going terminator through each level since the end result is the same with this game =\

omy5.jpg

4fiq.jpg

Spazznid

Is there a noclip/Coalesced.ini mod for Mass Effect 1? I want take shots but shots want hide!

Actually, found it on my lonesome.

Here are the fruits of my work so far!

iCirm6uZkF400.png

ipQPSROjcU2al.png

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I haven't checked in this thread at all because Saints Row IV is the best and I've been modding it and I made this happen which is great.

saintsrowiv_2013_08_24_00_24_22_61_by_alo81-d6jgoc8.jpg

After screwing around with GTAIV and ENB and textures for hours, I finally got a combination I've always wanted. Looks really natural and realistic.

Much better than the pics that I've posted before in this thread. Looks incredible in motion and my 780 cranks this out without any issues.

gtaiv2013-08-2400-17-sdbu2.png

gtaiv2013-08-2401-06-rlzin.png

Top Bottom