• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VALIS

Survivor stops for no one! Not even bannings. Continue to vote!

Let's play a game. I used to post these survivor type games here a buncha years ago with movie directors, but let's do it with Adult Swim shows since I think they're pretty popular here. I also think it'll prove to be an interesting subject as I have no idea who's gonna win.

Vote your least favorite of these choices off the GAF island. We'll start with 15 choices, and every day I'll tally up the votes, eliminate the losing show, then we vote on the remaining shows. Repeat until we have one show left. Of course, discuss your reasoning if you like, as it's part of what makes the game fun.

Here's the list. Trying to keep it to their 15 most popular and longest running shows, which can be debated a little, but whatever.

Results so far:

Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! (eliminated rd. 1)
Squidbillies (eliminated rd. 2)
Tom Goes to the Mayor (eliminated rd. 3)
Robot Chicken (eliminated rd. 4)
Superjail! (eliminated rd. 5)
The Brak Show (eliminated rd.6)
Children's Hospital (eliminated rd. 7)
Frisky Dingo (eliminated rd. 8)
Metalocalypse (eliminated rd. 9)

Round 10 ends at 12 AM PDT:

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Sealab 2021
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
The Venture Bros.

VALIS

My first choice is the easiest one, as it's the only bad show I think AS aired: Robot Chicken.

My prediction for the winner is Venture Bros.

Squidbillies

Was never into the comedy, and the characters are all badly drawn. I would be more sympathetic with the show but it really isn't funny at all to me, so much that I mostly cringe at some jokes in detest. I used to think Frisky Dingo was bad until I saw it last week and was laughing my head off at it. That show was amazing and I can't believe I put it down before now.

Raxus

Robot Chicken. I actually don't mind some of the shows and love a ton of them but I really want a handful of series to be the last on the island.

Pretty sure Space Ghost Coast to Coast got its start on Cartoon Network well before the introduction of Adult Swim, but I'll vote for Squidbillies

NameGenerated

Who paid you to grab Dr. Pavel?
What the fuck at this thread? T&E is brilliant. I'm curious as to how many people listing it have actually sat down and watched more than 3 minutes of an episode. But whatever, opinions and all that.

I'm choosing not to vote because I have not seen children's hospital and maybe only like 1 epi of squidbillies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom