• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

metzger203

Tim & Eric: 31
9SgScwe.gif

VALIS

Round 1 is over, Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job gets the boot with 32 out of 84 votes.

gQGXRWN.jpg

Round 2, vote for your least favorite show among those below and I'll tally up the votes in about 24 hrs.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force
The Boondocks
The Brak Show
Childrens Hospital
Frisky Dingo
Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law
Metalocalypse
Robot Chicken
Sealab 2021
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Squidbillies
Superjail!
Tom Goes to the Mayor
The Venture Bros.

I cannot believe that you guys voted off Tim and Eric.

Squidbillies was the choice.

I'm voting Squidbillies off this fucking island.

Squidbillies

I want to vote for this show again because once again the comedy isn't funny almost cringe worthy to me, and I hate the way its drawn.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Democracy doesn't work. Tim and Eric squeezes pus all over Robot Chicken.

My meaningless vote goes to Robot Chicken. That stuff makes Family Guy seem like season 4 of the Simpsons.

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Looks like I fucked up my protest vote but Robot Chicken is much worse than Squidbillies.

Sadsic

Robot Chicken

dumbasses voting off Tim and Eric and Squidbillies shouldnt even be watching adult swim you dont deserve it

Sadsic

graaaaaaaaaah i hate you people

experimental television is best television go back to watching yr big bang theorys or whatever

My vote: The Venture Brothers.

I have a friend who absolutely loathes Tim and Eric. I mean...the mere mention of the show sends him into a red-faced rage. It's unbelievable.

AcridMeat

Banned
My vote: The Venture Brothers.

I have a friend who absolutely loathes Tim and Eric. I mean...the mere mention of the show sends him into a red-faced rage. It's unbelievable.
What.

What?

Squidbillies sorry y'all.

Don't you see guys, we have to work together!

I watched one episode of the Venture Brothers back in 2005 and thought it was the most unfunny crap I had ever seen. Maybe it was just a bad episode though.

AcridMeat

Banned
I watched one episode of the Venture Brothers back in 2005 and thought it was the most unfunny crap I had ever seen. Maybe it was just a bad episode though.
That makes me feel much better about it, rather than seeing a number of episodes recently and still thinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom