• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxsol

I remember one time at Comic Con they had a comment box where you can fill out a form and say whatever you wanted about their shows.

A couple of days later, they put up a reply saying something like "Saying you hate Tim and Eric only proves how big of a success the show is because it has everyone talking about it"

Anyway
Tom Goes to the Mayor

I remember one time at Comic Con they had a comment box where you can fill out a form and say whatever you wanted about their shows.

A couple of days later, they put up a reply saying something like "Saying you hate Tim and Eric only proves how big of a success the show is because it has everyone talking about it"

Yep, their show is designed to attract people who understand their brand of comedy AND furiously piss off people that don't get it to the point they can't shut up about how much they hate it, which in turn makes other people have to see it for themselves.

Tim & Eric are a lot smarter than people think.

The funniest thing on Tim and Eric was the not Jackie chan sketch

Geez that buzzer gave me a headache. Still, that was a pretty funny sketch.

Also, because of that video I finally know where a certain person got their avatar from. I'm guessing that person knows who I'm talking about lol. Just a hint his avatar isn't Jackie Chan.

Stop voting for squidbillies! :(

I feel like one of very few people who think its funny. Granted it didn't click for me until the second season but still!

eXistor

I'm sticking with Tom Goes to the Mayor until it is booted.

If it isn't out this time, it looks like it's definitely next in line. The real voting starts after Squidbillies and Tom goes to the Mayor are ousted.

My vote is Squidbillies. I only ever saw the first season, but it didn't do it for me.

Mr. F

Banned
Tim and Eric were robbed.

Wait, Robot Chicken is still in?

0392_mbjor.gif

This world.

Metal-Geo

Awww. Venture Bros got a vote? :( I honestly expected Aqua Teen to get one before the Venture Bros.

Ah well. My vote goes to Tom Goes to the Mayor.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Squidbillies.

To be fair, it's one of the few shows on the list I haven't seen, but after watching some youtube clips, it's easily the show I'd least like to watch.

I'm betting the last three shows remaining will be The Venture Bros., The Boondocks, and either Harvey Birdman or ATHF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom