• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adult Swim Survivor (Harvey Birdman Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robot Chicken. I actually don't mind some of the shows and love a ton of them but I really want a handful of series to be the last on the island.

I love a little over half the shows listed, but I really hope Sealab and Venture bros make it to the top 2.

VALIS

Pretty sure Space Ghost Coast to Coast got its start on Cartoon Network well before the introduction of Adult Swim, but I'll vote for Squidbillies

It did but it was also kind of the birth of Adult Swim in both style and personnel. The people behind Coast to Coast then went on to do Aqua Teen, Brak Show, Harvey Birdman, Sealab and so on.

DarkKyo

Childrens Hospital or the Brak Show. Both are good but they are my least liked.

Umm.. Brak Show. Childrens Hospital looks like it's made by hard working peoples.

One of the best shows on Adult Swim you people are all wrong....wrong
tumblr_lmfrpgBLYv1qcfba3o1_500.gif

border

I am surprised that Tim & Eric is so widely hated.

But then, a lot of the utterly awful and mediocre Adult Swim shows have been excluded from the ballot.

ZoddGutts

Hard choice. Tim and Eric.

Or because it's formulaic awfulness. Take something nostalgic and/or for children, put it in a scenario with an adult theme like violence or sex, repeat x infinity.

It's pretty bad, Family Guy (lowest common denominator) type humor at that.

tkscz

squidbillies

Something about that show just rubs me the wrong way.

Wow, didn't know Gaf had a high brow for humor. I myself enjoy random humor.

VALIS

Current standings as of post #97:
The Boondocks: 1
The Brak Show: 1
Childrens Hospital: 1
Frisky Dingo: 2
Metalocalypse: 1
Robot Chicken: 14
Space Ghost Coast to Coast: 1
Squidbilies: 20
Superjail!: 2
Tim & Eric: 31
Tom Goes to the Mayor: 3

Tim & Eric being walked out to the chopping block but I wouldn't say it's quite over yet depending on how much activity this thread gets tonight.

I'll start the next round somewhere between 10pm and midnight EDT, and try to stick to that schedule every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom