• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

inFAMOUS: Second Son out in February

im glad its Feburary, I thought it would be closer to June, this is good because isnt it suspected that Sony will have a big exclusive hit every quarter? hopefully we get an awesome VGA announcement for a summer-ish release.

And now I can space out my launch money

Gadirok

Alright, so that's when I buy a PS4.

Agreed, but as much as I want to jump in for infamous I'll wait for another open world AAA game exclusive to the PS4 before I jump in. Infamous is a system seller for me, but I need just that one more title. Even an announcement will do.

carlton-dancing-on-graham-norton.gif

Samyy

Agreed, but as much as I want to jump in for infamous I'll wait for another open world AAA game exclusive to the PS4 before I jump in. Infamous is a system seller for me, but I need just that one more title. Even an announcement will do.

Another open world AAA game exclusive?
Uhm....

Afrikan

PSY・S;77624113 said:

I'm The Natural Playboy of Town
and I am blowing every mind
'cause I'm one of a kind
I'm the coolest dancer around
The lights are shining down on me
so everyone can see The Natural Plaaaaayboy!

The day this comes out is the day I pick up the PS4. Waiting for Shadow Fall will suck.

Luckily I’ll have plenty of PS3 and Vita games to keep me busy.....perfect timing really!

I got inFamous on PS3 but never got around to playing it. Is there continuity between the games? Or are they just loosely linked? Either way, Second Son is pressing all of the right buttons for me so I think I'll have to pick it up.

Samyy

I got inFamous on PS3 but never got around to playing it. Is there continuity between the games? Or are they just loosely linked? Either way, Second Son is pressing all of the right buttons for me so I think I'll have to pick it up.

Seems like it is loosely linked, they did choose one of the endings from the second game as cannon to setup this one.

Zornack

There's continuity through them all. Infamous 1 explains how the powers came to be, Infamous 2 explains how people in Infamous 3 got their powers.

Yazuka

That's great! Picking up a PS4 on launchday and the Infamous will be bought day one! Febuary looking like a good month now.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wanted it earlier :(! But Feb is good!

Coiote

Wow, he was banned for this? If he said the same thing about the Xbox One's launch line-up, not only would he not be banned, but he would get a whole bunch of posts agreeing with him.

What's hard to understand? He derailed the topic in a inflammatory way. Infamous Second was never announced as a launch game.

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
What's hard to understand? He derailed the topic in a inflammatory way. Infamous Second was never announced as a launch game.

I think the guy meant that the launch lineup was looking bad because inFamous wasn't a part of it.

If that was indeed the case, what a backfire.

Top Bottom