• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Peach announced for Smash Bros 3DS/Wii U

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Fb1dHcJ.jpg

tgW5CeR.png

The one and only Peach.
1080p pictures
Pic of the day. Peach joins the battle! We've added 10 pictures of her on the website, but keep in mind that the game is still in development. Her moves may be refreshed by the time the games are released.

Peach looks awesome, but I won't be happy if they got rid of the tennis racket, golf club, and pan. That was my favorite part of her character.

Nibel

a) Why isn't the thread name SMASHTON: Peaches and Cream?

b) Why don't you put all the other - more interesting pics - into the OP

c) Peach looks pretty good

HA-CHAAAA

Peach is so much damn fun to main in Brawl/Project M. Last screenshot suggests she has the same Final Smash though, so that's a bit disappointing.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
a) Why isn't the thread name SMASHTON: Peaches and Cream?

b) Why don't you put all the other - more interesting pics - into the OP

c) Peach looks pretty good

A) the hype overtook me

B) made the thread before joe edited the other pictures in

C) she does

I like the art style a lot, actually. And before someone says it's no different, something does seem different. Her eyes have been changed, her face looks softer.

Possibly just because of the HD now?

Blizzard

Banned
She's back, hooray! She was probably my favorite character in Brawl along with Kirby.

I imagine they nerfed her underwear so people don't have to play in no-pause mode when Peach is around.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
For the sake of comparison, here's how she looked back in Brawl

Super_Smash_Bros_Brawl_Peach_01.jpg

ToadAttack.jpg

Peach_Pose.jpg

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I like the art style a lot, actually. And before someone says it's no different, something does seem different. Her eyes have been changed, her face looks softer.

Possibly just because of the HD now?

Looks like less realistic detailing and more cartoony overall.

tensuke

I was really admiring the graphics until I saw Toad's hand...chunk.

This would be the game that causes me to get a Wii-U though. This and an HD Pokemon game...

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
It's the colours, guys. They are so much brighter compared to Brawl.

Thoraxes

Look at the detail in her arm thingies. You can see the pattern and everything.
She looks great in the 3DS screens too!

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
"Peachy's got it!"- Her face does look much softer now, and the tone shift on her legs vs Fare and arms in her profile pic kinda looks like she's wearing subtle stockings? Who knows? Either way, the style does look nicer than Brawl's; her head looked kinda Tall in that game, and it made her look like a failed "too realistic" version of her.

Now... show me some Zelda? Easily the most attractive woman in Smash... (Unless they want to show some of the female cast of FE some love for once...)

Top Bottom