• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone Shadow Fall turned GOLD.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Great news for Sony fans. Is this the first next gen game that's gold?

ron_bato

Do you hear that guys?
*choo* *choo* IT'S THE HYPE TRAIN AND IT STOPS FOR NOBODY.

I am excited...

obligatory:

nothing_stops_this_train-9763.gif

wizzbang

Banned
Probably the main game I'm interested in, considering both KZ2 and 3 were pretty competent / fun games.
I am guessing since it's a launch title and they MUST have it out though, that they are probably coding the day 1 patch as we speak. Good luck to them and Sony - launch week is always,... hectic.

Good job, Guerrilla.

Now hurry up and patch those connection issues, balance the ridiculous weapons, and call Sony to tell them I can't log into the PSN Store to download my free games.

This post was brought to you by November 15th.

I hope they release one epic trailer for this...Despite the fact that the game looks very immersive, they haven't released a single cinematic-type trailer that they did so effectively for the previous games in the series.

I hope they release one epic trailer for this...Despite the fact that the game looks very immersive, they haven't released a single cinematic-type trailer that they did so effectively for the previous games in the series.

Pretty sure they will. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long.

Dahaka

I had another playthrough of Killzone 2 this weekend. I don't know why I can always go back and have a playthrough without parroting the lines. I had a lot playthroughs in the last years and I played every "important" shooter as well and fun with them all (except Crysis 3 and a few others which were utterly forgettable), yet Killzone 2 is special. The dark, eery atmosphere, that feeling of war and that superb sound over home cinema. Even though there is Rico, one of the most annoying characters, the game draws me in every time.

Visari palace is like a WW2ish nightmare (like Berlin) in how well its defended and how much that atmosphere there captivates you with its despair and brutality.

Acheteedo

So what's the latest that other games can go gold in order to make it for launch? Should we expect a flurry of games going gold this week or is it just Guerrilla that have their shit together?

bLaiSe

"Next-gen starts in 24 days."

Yeah, for some of us... I have to wait till Dec 13. That's 52 days goddammit!

Top Bottom