• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is this real live..!!! 12K

Status
Not open for further replies.

7threst

"Suck it consoles"?

Now, is that really necesary?

Also, it probably is very impressive, but it sure as hell doesn't look interesting....

Jibbed

Playing in 3rd person with the driving line on...

8574c9aec4_94572540_o2.jpg

Cheeky

Why does he say suck it consoles? That's like taking over a standard family car in your 1 million bucks sports car. Sure its probably better, but can you really compare them?

sunnz

Was the suck it consoles part of the video necessary? I mean dayum, but thats also A LOT of money lol

I know right, makes what is a great video that shows the potential of PC just seem childish.

Don't even want to imagine the price of all of that, even the PC alone would be incredulous.

maneil99

Typical PC master race loser. PC most likely costs 6000$ alone, plus the 3 4k 65' Screens, looking at like what 13,000$? So like 30 PS4s....

fruiteater

Neo Member
As much as i love pc gaming, i think its bit silly saying "suck it consoles" when he spend god knows how many 1000s of dollars to get that running :/

its impressive though, ill give him that.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
As much as i love pc gaming, i think its bit silly saying "suck it consoles" when he spend god knows how many 1000s of dollars to get that running :/

its impressive though, ill give him that.

He didn't spend anything.

maneil99

Why did OP link directly to the commend the video creator made... almost like he wants drama. If you wanted to show 4k why not link to the beginning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom