• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Tony Hawk game will be a mobile exclusive

Quentyn

The new Tony Hawk game will be released exclusively on mobile devices.

"We're working on a mobile game now," former professional skater Hawk told Bloomberg. "We're working on a game for mobile devices this year.

"We've never gone exclusively in that direction yet so I'm excited because, with the amount of time people are spending on their phones and their tablets playing games, we've never had our own game in that space so I'm excited to provide one finally."

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/451376/new-tony-hawk-game-is-for-mobile-devices/

the_mobile_desk.jpg

Day1

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
a shame we'll never get a good THPS game again but at least we got OlliOlli this gen

Would you guys REALLY want another shitty Tony Hawk console game?

I, personally, am glad I can virtually write this game off now instead of being disappointed later.

THPS - THUG2 were all so good, what're ya talkin about?

marrec

Banned
Would you guys REALLY want another shitty Tony Hawk console game?

I, personally, am glad I can virtually write this game off now instead of being disappointed later.

Zeppeli

Banned
wonder what the new gimmicky peripheral is going to be

considering it has to be handheld due to it being on mobile i would like to see pro fleshlight support to really [italic]feel[/italic] the nookie

Top Bottom