• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deep Silver announcing two new games at E3

Cyberia

Ea1ar9T.jpg

https://twitter.com/killyourfm/status/463736261966954496

Dawg

My mistake.

Dying Light is being published by Warner Bros. I was somehow under the impression Deep Silver was publishing that.

So yeah, a new Dead Island *is* possible.

mrhej

Saints Row set in space. Will be a star wars parody with Professor Genki as Darth Vader.
Believe

Mesoian

Hopefully a saints row more in line with the second game.

Even if we get a reboot that's returning to the roots of Saint's Row, I bet it still has very similar tonal feel to Saint's Row 3 and 4. Probably won't be super powers and dildo bats, but it'll probably be something just as outlandish and over the top.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
One of them is likely Saints Row Five, which is great because I really enjoyed 2 and love The Third and IV.

You mean Dying Light?
Dying light is already announced and not published by Deep Silver, it's the same developer as dead island but Warner are publishing.
My guess is a new DI from the other team at tech land and something saints row or metro.

For all those suggesting Dying Light; it's not Deep Silver publishing, it's Warner. Similarly, Nordic Games owns Red Faction now.

I'd guess this is most likely another Saints Row and Dead Island, as it's been a few years since each. However, maybe they'll surprise us and make something new.

Laieon

For all those suggesting Dying Light; it's not Deep Silver publishing, it's Warner. Similarly, Nordic Games owns Red Faction now.

I'd guess this is most likely another Saints Row and Dead Island, as it's been a few years since each. However, maybe they'll surprise us and make something new.

Didn't we just get Saints Row 4 and Dead Island: Riptide last year?

It wouldn't surprise me if they became annual franchises though.

Top Bottom