• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| They put Nazis on the Moon, Scheiß auf den Mond!

Tayaya

Watched the stream for a little bit and think it looks pretty solid. Feels a lot like the games we grew up on in the late 90's and mid 2000's, just a lot prettier.

It's discounted for PS+ members $53US, so I bought it digitally.

I only have 3 games on disc for the PS4.... it's turning into the console that's converted me to digital...

dreamfall

That Polygon feature was utterly inspiring!

These are the creative minds behind The Darkness and Riddick! And those two games are right up there with my favorite FPS games ever, so I'm picking this up on GMG. The struggle to keep the studio alive, to balance the narrative and gunplay- goodness, I'm excited.

zorbsie

Just tested it out and I can't stream this from the console. The twitch app detects the game and kills the feed. I didn't know that it could do that. Too lazy to get out the capture card. Obviously the devs don't want this to be streamed just yet. I will continue to just play it.

DieH@rd

Banned
Just tested it out and I can't stream this from the console. The twitch app detects the game and kills the feed. I didn't know that it could do that. Too lazy to get out the capture card. Obviously the devs don't want this to be streamed just yet. I will continue to just play it.

Can you stream to Ustream? :)

It was expected that Sony would made some sort of move to limit the ability of ultra easy streaming of pre-release game copies.

Why are you guys watching streams and getting spoiled? At least watch someone good at the game on a high difficulty or something. I guess some just can't wait lol.

Don't know how long it's been there but Amazon slapped a nice little $10 credit on the pre-order for this. So y'know, get the game for $50 n stuff.

seph1roth

Way more than I expected.

In case anyone thinks I'm getting something out of saying good things about it, I came in with low expectations. I actually really like it so far.

If you think the gameplay videos look good, I can't see you walking away disappointed.

MOAR man!

Is level design good?, which difficulty level are you playing it? developers said that the hardest mode will be difficult as hell.

AJ_Wings

Why are you guys watching streams and getting spoiled? At least watch someone good at the game on a high difficulty or something. I guess some just can't wait lol.

I watched a little bit of the German stream and I have have pretty high hopes of level design and pacing so far.
The bit with the large rainy Nazi camp

Won't watch anymore streams. Want to come in fresh in the 20th.

Why does it say the community has shut down the stream? Something tells me the "community" would want to keep this stream alive.

What were they playing the game on?

pswii60

Man that lockpicking mini game looks hard. :p

Edit: Oof I can't watch this livestream any more...getting nauseous. Looks like pretty standard stuff. Nothing really outstanding so far, and it seems like that guy is pretty reliant on the map.
Minigames? Wtf? I hate that shit.

Levyne

Banned
BntKLXICcAAQh61.jpg

Lingxor

It's too bad they didn't go all the way and name the President...

C&C Red Alert had freaking Einstein going back in time to kill Hitler.

UberTag

I've played that part, and I can assure you that this dude is playing on CAN I PLAY, DADDY?
I'm not sure why devs put play modes in their games that make their AI look like garbage.
I would rather face the blowback from the game not having an easy mode or being deemed "too hard".

Theman2k

They have blocked the New launch trailer in Israel.
Is this game will be released in Israel? Or not like South Park ?

zorbsie

Love the perk system in the game, and how you unlock them. Really changes my play style. Hopefully the perks are persistent through multiple playthroughs

Yes, I can play this game today (12:13 a.m. here in germany) . Just finished Dead Rising 3, can't wait to play Wolfenstein. Haven't played a good FPS since Bioshock 1.

pelican

Is the Day One patch for The Bone version live? I'm hoping shopto ship mine is tomorrow with it being a Tuesday release. If so I'll get it on Sat.

Wubbys

They're not even in the same genre, or do you mean visually?
Well I only compared them because of the similar release window. Im sure watch dogs will be great as well. Something about this game just looks fun. Feels like an over the top shooter they don't really make any more.

Top Bottom