• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wolfenstein: The New Order |OT| They put Nazis on the Moon, Scheiß auf den Mond!

This is the dumbest A.I. I have ever seen lol. Even soldiers in Goleneye 64 were smarter.

So i have hope that the AI is great then as that footage is on easy-peasy difficulty and they did look easy-peasy. I expect the higher difficulties to be tough not that i'll ever go there, too frustrating usually.

Dr Dogg

Well got a dispatch email this morning so fingers cross the postal service is up to snuff and it gets here by preloading time. Saying that Dark Souls II took 4 mins to install from discs and update but after waiting a week after release wasn't exactly a riveting experience.

SparkTR

I want to get this just to complete my Wolfenstein collection on Steam, but everything about the game looks so stale. Will definitely require some reviews and impressions.

uncut ? where did you buy it from

Austria version, so no swastikas but everything else is uncut. (Spielegrotte.de)

Which version?

Xbox One

Are cutscenes skippable? Specifically cutscenes that take place in first-person?

First-person cutscenes in games scare the hell out of me because they're almost never skippable. Kills replay value.

I have no idea, will try it as soon as possible

I'm going to require a lot of Xbox One impressions.

Heh :)

seph1roth

No, seriously...i want impressions.

To all the people with the game, is the hardest difficult level that hard as the developers said?

You guys must play the game in that difficulty level, pro as hell :D

Is the AI THAT BAD???? D:

Let's just take a second to appreciate that the box art doesn't have Blazkowicz anywhere, and therefore comes across as very evocative when you see it everywhere on billboards here in London. Yes, those three billboards are all Wolfenstein, that on the very right at the end of the road is a vertical one! XD

jburpOea81zBKH.jpg

jDHuuDiYKezsj.jpg

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
There have been some rumors that Hitler might return to the series. If the game has mecha-Hitler as the final boss, it will be my GOTY

Let's just take a second to appreciate that the box art doesn't have Blazkowicz anywhere, and therefore comes across as very evocative when you see it everywhere on billboards here in London. Yes, those three billboards are all Wolfenstein, that on the very right at the end of the road is a vertical one! XD

jburpOea81zBKH.jpg

jDHuuDiYKezsj.jpg

ha yes! The are marketing the hell out of this in London. They are everywhere near where I live in Waterloo.

seph1roth

Sorry if i'm so insistent but Perfect Dark can you answer my previous questions about the AI and the hardest difficult mode please?

I will apreciate it so much :D

Is the Day One patch for The Bone version live? I'm hoping shopto ship mine is tomorrow with it being a Tuesday release. If so I'll get it on Sat.

They haven't sent my PS4 copy yet despite them taking the money on Wednesday when I got the payment email. They don't send out stuff over the weekend either so if it isn't sent out today then I won't get it for Tuesday as my post is really unreliable at the moment and stuff that should arrive the next day first class usually takes two and even three days. Monday will mean I likely won't get it the next day. I'm off work next week and I just know that the wait for this game is going to be agonising... :(

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Just saw this on the shelves at a Saturn in Luxembourg. Was the German version, though. :-( Is the German ps4 version censored?

Metal-Geo

Any word on an official soundtrack? Would love to have the Neumond Records music at high quality. Including the music included in the trailers, which they can't give away for free due to damn licensing reasons...

Fedele

Damn, simplygames shipped my copy this morning but I won't be able to grab it until next Monday. No Nazi-killing weekend for me. :(

Top Bottom