• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA revealing six new titles at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some Nobody

From Geoff Keighley's twitter discussing EA's pre-show conference. Here you go.

Of those, how many are we assuming are sports titles? Also, I'd guess at least one of them is Star Wars: Battlefield, even though that was technically "revealed" last year.

bjork

The time is now for a return to Mutant League. Mutant League College Football, come on!

I would also like to see them resurrect Skate or Die!, just because.

But really, I'm guessing madden/golf/nascar/star wars and then maybe bioware is doing something?

TitanFall: <Subtitle that lets us circumvent our exclusivity deal with Microsoft so that we can make money on this franchise by selling it on the PS4>

From Geoff Keighley's twitter discussing EA's pre-show conference. Here you go.

Of those, how many are we assuming are sports titles? Also, I'd guess at least one of them is Star Wars: Battlefield, even though that was technically "revealed" last year.

This.

What is considered 'new'? Does it include Mirror's Edge 2/Battlefront? Or is it new as in Mass Effect 4 and Battlefield : Police ( literally unteased) new?

Shengar

Battlefield
FIFA
Madden
NBA
NHL
Need for Speed

Dat first post
Fb01MxE.gif

Quentyn

Pretty sure we had a thread about that before. It doesn't sound like they count sports games as included in that six titles.

Here is the complete quote:

We&#8217;re preparing a rich lineup of games for E3 this year that showcases our commitment to the player experience. This will include first looks, demos and other new announcements for many titles from this year&#8217;s slate. We also plan to unveil details on at least six new projects in development at EA.

http://seekingalpha.com/article/219...n-on-q4-2014-results-earnings-call-transcript

But they do on the first one, and EA can't get Respawn to pump out a sequel in six months, so an "updated" version of the first game is all they could pull off.

I'm sure they'll try something (though I doubt it'll pass legal muster, especially when MS penned the initial contract). You were referring to the franchise though.

Ade

Cross pollination is the future!

Star Wars Battlefield
Titanfall FIFA
Plants vs Madden
Rock Band NBA
The Sims: NHL
Need for Mass Effect

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
I think they will announce the Visceral Star Wars game, like Battlefront last year I'd say it's just a trailer. Mass Effect is almost guaranteed aswell.

I really want to see that rumoured Battlefield Police game. Literally the only theme that might make me interested in the Battlefield style of FPS.

I wanna for sure see the new Mass Effect game. Maybe they might show off a next gen dead space or finally show off Mirrors Edge 2. Who knows to be honest. I've lost faith completely with EA since they keep screwing up there own games and making them in a complete crapfest quality. WTF EA, what happened to you.

Gold_Loot

Three cell phone games. A trailer for Battlefield Bad Company. A Star Wars game, and (hopefully) a Road Rash game.

Probably going to be a vague teaser with a Mass Effect logo with no other words or numbers.

Even that I imagine they would save for the Mass Effect fan day.

At best I imagine it will be a:

"Other then Dragon Age we are proud to announce that the next Mass Effect will be available in November 2015, and we will talk more about that game at a later date".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom