• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay Preview - IN-Game Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed there has been no mention of the Clone Wars era being in the game. I hope they don't leave that out. I expect they will, though. They left content out of Battlefield 3 that was in Battlefield 2.

"early in game footage"
dancing-in-church-2-o.gif

sn00zer

While im sure it will be 'down graded' to actually run on consoles....I was shocked how much what little footage actually looked like the movies

Tetranet

Star Wars Battlefront games were amazing. This has been a long time coming. Hopefully it will be done right. The technology and production seem too ambitious though.

Kayant

And I was happy. I guessing we won't see more :(.... And looking like a it will be in the oven for a long while.

Guy.brush

Where is the promo footage of them photographing trade federation tanks, battle droids, Gungans and General Grievous?
Amazing how this and the Abrams Episode 7 is basically throwing the prequels under the bus to drive on as if they have never existed.

StevieP

Banned
"in engine" means it was running on a very high end PC guys (pretty much every time that phrase is used), and not necessarily representative of gameplay. Thread title change incoming I hope.

Geoff9920

I hope EA / DICE take the extra time to beta test this game prior to its release
instead of after
. Sure is pretty though.

I noticed there has been no mention of the Clone Wars era being in the game. I hope they don't leave that out. I expect they will, though. They left content out of Battlefield 3 that was in Battlefield 2.

I would be crushed if they included Clone Wars era content in the game. It needs to be 100% original trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom