• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay Preview - IN-Game Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDown

Banned
http://starwars.ea.com/battlefront

The website so far only has mention of the OT setting, which I find interesting. Is it likely that they ignore the prequels entirely?
As much as I don't like the prequels, I would like to see the factions featured in game. My hope is that if DICE were to do the prequels, they would take some liberties and bring that nostalgia film feel the OT had and translate it over to the clone war setting in some form.

Do not release this until the netcode is perfect. I don't trust DICE at release anymore. After BF4, I will let others try it out first and I will wait for at least the first patch.

Divus

Inject this into my vains!

Also my GTX 670 most likely will need replaced when this comes out by the look of it.

LNBL

VP of EA just told Keighley that it will be multiplayer for sure and "Ways that you can play alone as well"

MP bots confirmed?

Goooooooood, if it's like the original Battlefront i will be happy.

In the case of BF 1 and 2 you can go back now and play the game with those bots.

Randy

This one with Oculus Rift support and I don't live on this world anymore. (Figuratively speaking of course.)

It's captured in-game/in-engine. It's arguing semantics at this point in time when it's one and the same when running on dev stations. In the clip you can see foliage pop-in when the character is driving too.

No, it's not arguing semantics as in-game implies that it was actually taken from... well... a game. In-engine can mean a lot of things, but in this instance it's a glorified tech demo.

We getting close bruhs

tALl3fJ.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom