• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars Battlefront Gameplay Preview - IN-Game Footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
The way they were shooting the original models for texture reference made me twitch.
Fucking beginners.

Hindl

Was excited, then saw See More Spring 2015. Is everything just going to be 2015? At least some gameplay would've been nice but I guess we'll just have to wait

Tetranet

People seem to be underestimating what Frostbite 3 is capable of.
14276874244_c25430cfc9_o.png

On PC, Battlefront will look amazing.

Amazing use of technology. /sigh

velociraptor

That looked like legit CG.

I don't believe the gameplay will look like that. It looked better than anything ever released.

OK, the hairs on my arm just stood up.

And for once its not from an intrinsic field chamber.

Both Hoth and the Endor moon forest look breathtaking. I'd buy this just to be able to free roam around these environments in speeders.

DarkFlow

Banned
I love star wars, but after BF4, I'm going to stay away from this game for a long while. I'm not getting burned again.

rexor0717

Fuck, I played the shit out of Battlefront 2. Unfortunately no in-game footage, but I'm happy to know that this is actually happening.

Busty

Banned
Loved the Free Radical games so I'm well into this. A really effective trailer given that it was just over 90 seconds long.

I would be crushed if they included Clone Wars era content in the game. It needs to be 100% original trilogy.

your crazy breh. anyone who watched the Clone Wars show know sthe Clone War Era has some great battles to replicate and some great planets and characters. i would like to have a 50/50 split of Clone Wars and Galactic era battles.

Axass

Early in-game footage is the code-word for "running on a super-cluster of CELL processors, will never truly look like this".

I seriously hope nobody falls for this after last year's Madden. Or Watch Dogs, or DSII.

DarkFlow

Banned
Early in-game footage is the code-word for "running on a super-cluster of CELL processors, will never truly look like this".

I seriously hope nobody falls for this after last year's Madden. Or Watch Dogs, or DSII.

They also seem to be forgetting that DICE is the one making this game. Guess all is already forgiven for BF4's fuck ups.

Axass

They also seem to be forgetting that DICE is the one making this game. Guess all is already forgiven for BF4's fuck ups.

Holy...! I missed that in the trailer. I can't believe people are getting so hyped up for it as of now...

it must still be early in development. I was expecting way more than a documentary and some CGI. Sad for me. More in Spring 2015 sigh

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Drooling at those environment shots. The best thing is that they can't really afford to fuck the launch up either! Otherwise Mickey's gonna have heads rolling

Blader

Definitely one of my favorite trailers of the show so far. I'm guessing this will be a holiday 2015 title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom