• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: new info from Famitsu [Up: Famitsu preview]

L~A

Famitsu preview:

Bq4-U1QCMAAsCgD.jpg:large

Thanks StreetsAhead / tonyh24613 !

This all comes from Famitsu leaks, so no scan allowed.

Agitha is in, and she fights using a parasol. She can also calls upon insects to fight. As for Lana, she IS a brand new character, and she used a book of magic. She can call barriers during fights, but she'll get a recoil if ennemies break it.

Zant is in there, but probably not playable. Argorok too.

There's also the hookshot in the game (as seen in the E3 trailer), alliowing you to reach usually unreachable areas. And finally, to call down the moon from Majora's Mask, you need to equip certain strengthening items.

Source

komplanen

What a weird game. I really hope it's good even though I sold my Wii U recently. I want Nintendo to do this with other companies and franchises too :)

Azuardo

Agitha was one of my fave characters in TP. Loved her design. Would be hilarious and brilliant if she really is playable.

Azure J

OK, this is officially the most "wat" roster ever if that Agitha thing isn't a mistranslation.

Edit: This also means Ashei's happening. Believe.gif

emb

Wow, Agitha? That's super obscure, and a strange choice, but I think I like it. I guess Lana is the girl on the box art?

Feeling a little heavy on TP characters, but hopefully that's just a taste. I really want to see a big variety, hopefully with some villains mixed in. Skull Kid, Vaati, Ralph, Tingle, Onox, Orca, Groose, etc etc would all make cool additions.

Gartooth

Are villains typically playable in Musou games? Almost all the playable Zelda characters I'd like to see are villains. (Beast Ganon, Skull Kid / Majora, Zant, Ghirahim)

If anything Agitha should be the final boss. She's the weirdest, creepiest character in the entire series and her name itself evokes nothing but the purest of evils. My only guess is that she's actually a figment of Demise.

I was cycling through Twilight Princess characters in my head trying to remember which one was Agitha, and when it dawned on me I just went "holy shit no way".

That's fucking hilarious, though.

rawktapus

Agatha is exactly the out-there, crazy character I want to see more of in this game. Hoping for playable Dampe, Deku Butler, and Ricky.

Jackano

Lana is probably the girl on the cover indeed.
Outside that, HW is more Twilight Princess 2 from now on.

Aonuma was right, it's a surprising choice; But i know Agitha had her fans back then. Japanese steampunk bug lolita thing.

Lyude77

I just want a Goron, Zora, and Deku character that play kind of like Majora's Mask (Might could skip the Deku, actually). Rolling through the battlefield as a Goron or using the double boomerangs of the Zora would be pretty awesome.

Agitha could be cool though, bug related movesets are usually interesting.

Top Bottom