• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: new info from Famitsu [Up: Famitsu preview]

Kouichi

That's actually a great pick. He can have a ton of different moves all connected to the various masks. :)

Young Link using the four masks from Majoras Mask is my most requested character. Skull Kid is a close second.

I'd even settle for Happy Mask Salesman! I need a Majoa's Mask characters centered around mask shenanigans.

Nia

Agitha? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

yWXLbRp.jpg

Now this is awesome. The armies of darkness will soon face a rain of insects and a pointed umbrella. Great that Zant is in it too. I hope he's playable.

I forget her name - who was that awesome knight woman from Twilight Princess who took you to the mountain and stuff? With the bangs. Is she confirmed?

Out of all the Zelda cast she seems the most appropriate for a Musou game given that she is/was an actual soldier or whatever.

rjc571

Banned
I lost all interest when I found out that it's only 30 fps. Every single Musuo game on PS2 and PS3 runs at 60 fps. WHY do the Wii and Wii U games only run at 30?!?!

Nia

I forget her name - who was that awesome knight woman from Twilight Princess who took you to the mountain and stuff? With the bangs. Is she confirmed?

Out of all the Zelda cast she seems the most appropriate for a Musou game given that she is/was an actual soldier or whatever.

Ashei, one of the Resistance members, and one of my most wanted characters for this game. She helps the people outside of Hyrule's authority, because she thinks it's soldiers are cowardly slobs who can't the job done.

L~A

Ashei?

Sawneeks

Banned
I forget her name - who was that awesome knight woman from Twilight Princess who took you to the mountain and stuff? With the bangs. Is she confirmed? .

You're thinking of Ashei. She isn't confirmed yet but with Agitha now playable that gives everyone a 50/50 chance of being in.

Now my dream list of Darunia, Nabooru, Hero's Shade, and a Skull Kid might nto even be that far fetched.

lol, Agatha is the best choice. Ashei is not a bad choice either, but I think she was forgettable. After playing TP, she wasn't a character I really remembered, unlike Agatha, Telma, or even Fyre (the guy with the Bullet Bill on his arm who shoots you from the cannon).

Neiteio

Ashei, one of the Resistance members, and one of my most wanted characters for this game. She helps the people outside of Hyrule's authority, because she thinks it's soldiers are cowardly slobs who can't the job done.
Oh yeah, Ashei. She'll probably be playable since more than half of the roster is female, she's from TP, and her design actually lends itself to fighting.

I mean, assuming she's still waifu-able enough with all dat armor.

Katsuragi

I think they will focus on the more recent 3D entries, but I'd love to see some nods to older games (like Link's Awakening) as well.

I just want a Goron, Zora, and Deku character that play kind of like Majora's Mask (Might could skip the Deku, actually). Rolling through the battlefield as a Goron or using the double boomerangs of the Zora would be pretty awesome.

Agitha could be cool though, bug related movesets are usually interesting.

Fuck it. Give us the Butlers son, Darmammu (was that his name?), and Mikau.

Since they're making MM3DS any way...

...hopefully.

And as for the Lu Bu equivalent...Fierce Motherfucking Deity.

fred

What a weird game. I really hope it's good even though I sold my Wii U recently. I want Nintendo to do this with other companies and franchises too :)

I think you may have gone more than a little insane. Why on earth would you sell a console during the period when the best time to buy one happens..? :Oo

Definitely getting this on day one, I love the Zelda franchise!

Neiteio

Oh man, I just realized

Adult Malon/Cremia

Or maybe they'll go the ohlawd avatar route and make her a little girl :-\

Either way, summon UFOs to carpet-bomb the battlefield with cows!

And smother your enemies in boobs... after steamrolling them with a carriage!

Banned
Oh man, I just realized

Adult Malon/Cremia

Or maybe they'll go the ohlawd avatar route and make her a little girl :-

Either way, summon UFOs to carpet-bomb the battlefield with cows!

And smother your enemies in boobs... after steamrolling them with a carriage!
This is so fucken crazy ....... and I want to play it

andymcc

Banned
you know what, i only sort like the gundam musou games but I am so in for this game.

the nintendo polish will probably do a lot for it

Neiteio

Salvatore from Wind Waker wheels across the battlefield on a rolling platform that allows him to remain sitting with his chin perched on his hand. ALL APATHY ALL THE TIME.

Hold up cardboard cutouts as you launch cannonballs at your enemies. SPLOOSH! KA-BOOM!

Pls

Neiteio

How about The Old Man from Zelda 1?

"It's dangerous to go alone -- take this!"

*throws sword into the chest of enemy*

georly

Currently on my trek to replay all of the Zelda games (I do this every time a new console Zelda is announced. ) I think Twilight princess has bumped up to 'next' on the list. Was going to do SS, but Agitha announce makes TP next.
How about The Old Man from Zelda 1?

"It's dangerous to go alone -- take this!"

*throws sword into the chest of enemy*

I mean, now that agitha is on the table, literally anything is possible. We were kinda all assuming characters that had some form of combat potential, like some of the sages, but now it could be anyone, even the mail man!

Never been a fan of the Dynasty Warrior series but this game i slowly starting to get my attention. Please God let it have some variety and not be a repetitive borefest.

Neiteio

agatha? the bug girl?! what can she do besides throwing an endless supply of rupees
Are you seriously asking what a demented little girl who controls insects could do?

She could be a whirling dervish of spiders and wasps and fire ants and other nasties.

Top Bottom