• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors: new info from Famitsu [Up: Famitsu preview]

Nia

agatha? the bug girl?! what can she do besides throwing an endless supply of rupees

VoT6kFk.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Taking bets for next female character who will be announced as playable. Going all in with the Maku Tree.

XqwSCko.png

Dr. Buni

Agitha? The princess of the insect kingdom is playable? Holy shit. I am sold. Just give me the most glorious Zelda villain (Ghirahim) now and my soul is yours, Nintendo.

WHAT AGITHA!?

Agitha.png

Lana might be blue haired girl on the cover.

252649.gif

Didn't even know who that was, completely frogot

Holy shit
Zant, Skull Kid, Ganon, Ganondorf, Young Link+transofrmations, Groose, nd hopefully Tetra, Toon Ganondrof, and maybe unique Toon Link (doubt it htought D:

Oh, and Hero's Shade, Groose, Sheik, maybe one of the YEtis, some sort of representation for the two WW races, oooh ooh ooh the cyclone guys from WW, Phantoms, MAILMAN,

will comeup with even more and more possible characters

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
^Not even one mention of a character from the 2D games. Aunoma is crying into his beard right now.

GamerSoul

I will probably get this down the road because of Impa, everything else (including Link) is just icing on the cupcake. Agitha? ok why not? They're probably going to weaponize her Umbrella into something awesome.

What is the deal with people being excited about zant? I mean he was cool for like the first 30 minutes of the game, then somehow became the lamest character ever. Even Waluigi sent his sympathies to how much zant fell.

There's way too much TP bias. Where WW at?

maybe because we all know TP was the most recent and bestest LoZ game.

Nobody asked for Agitha...

I posted THIS on the smash miiverse 7 months ago:
zlCfzRMcXbYDRK5oXB

:p

Oh god though... I was happy when they put Midna in as playable but now Agitha? I... actually have a choice of characters I want to play in a game. This has never happened to me before! What do I do? @.@

Principate

Saint Titanfall
I hope the Inklings are playable in this game.

Agitha can use Bug-type Pokémon. What can Groosenator do? Stab enemies with is pompadour?

He's a big guy I'm sure they could give him generic punching and kicking attacks. Plus whatever "unique" attacks.

Well if Agitha is playable then I feel that really opens the door for any and every character you could possibly think of being playable. I'll be honest I would have NEVER even thought to include her in the game let alone make her playable.

Of course right now that means the playable roster includes

3 Cross game characters (Link, Zelda, Impa)
2 Twilight Princess characters (Midna, Agitha)
1 Original character (Lana)

Confirmed, hopefully we see some characters from games besides Twilight Princess soon

To the first, PH, ST, SS, and ALBW
To the second, ALBW, SS, amd nly barely not ST

To the first, I wasn't paying attention when I wrote it so I messed up what I was trying to say. So you win. Or was so awesome that I complete forgot about the others even though I played two of them on the list.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
But that wouldn't do the character justice. Maybe he could use guns and similar stuff, since he uses that catapult thing in SS (the Groosenator).

Maybe he can pull a Benkei and have an assortment of invented weapons that work in gimmicky ways.

WHERE IS LU BU!?

My God, if this happens I will explode.

I would love there to be at least a subtle easter egg or something, like when Link finds Epona in a stable for the first time, maybe Red Hare is in the background :p

Or just freakin make Lu Bu playable. That'd be wild.

georly

Well if Agitha is playable then I feel that really opens the door for any and every character you could possibly think of being playable. I'll be honest I would have NEVER even thought to include her in the game let alone make her playable.

Of course right now that means the playable roster includes

3 Cross game characters (Link, Zelda, Impa)
2 Twilight Princess characters (Midna, Agitha)
1 Original character (Lana)

Confirmed, hopefully we see some characters from games besides Twilight Princess soon

You think we'll get rep from all Zeldas or just the 3D console non-toon zeldas? OoT, MM, TP, and SS

I have a hard time imagining anything from WW making it in. I also have a hard time imagining handheld/2D zelda things making it in. I hope I'm wrong, though.

Top Bottom