• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hyrule Warriors coming out on August 14 in Japan [Up: Famitsu Images]

JoeM86

Here's some more from the official site if you haven't seen them

01_02.jpg
01_03.jpg
02_01.jpg
02_02.jpg
02_03.jpg
valga_ss01.jpg
link_ss02.jpg
link_ss03.jpg
link_ss05.jpg
link_ss06.jpg
gal_01.jpg
gal_02.jpg
gal_04.jpg
gal_24.jpg
gal_26.jpg

69wpm

Damn, they really nailed Link, he looks marvellous. I wish Sakurai would've gone for this design, I'm not a fan of SS Link.

Here's some more from the official site if you haven't seen them

gal_01.jpg

This one looks like it's from a (ingame) cutscene.

Kouriozan

Yep, Link looks sooooo good'
Contents:

1. Game
2. Official Art Book
3. Triforce Clock
4. Costume Set ("Bravery") *3 types
5. Costume Set ("Wisdom") *3 types
6. Costume Set ("Strength") *2 types
7. The Hero's Scarf
8. Treasure Chest shaped case (with sound)
That's super expensive but the chest + Link's scarf + Triforce clock... I NEED!

RiggyRob

Treasure Box set is available on Amazon.

Cost: 14,904 yen

Contents:

1. Game
2. Official Art Book
3. Triforce Clock
4. Costume Set ("Bravery") *3 types
5. Costume Set ("Wisdom") *3 types
6. Costume Set ("Strength") *2 types
7. The Hero's Scarf
8. Treasure Chest shaped case (with sound)

*The costume sets will be available as paid DLC post release.

The Premium Box is also available for pre-order

Remember, Amazon Japan doesn't ship internationally.

Motherfuckers!, I hope this gets released in the West, having that scarf would be incredible.

I wanna brush up on Mosou before E3. What's the best game to get? I have a Wii, Wii U, 360 and xbone that I already have hooked up.

I am not a fan of Dynasty Warriors, the character did not appeal to me and the enemies felt like brain dead zombies that were easy to take down. An Stages felt like it took FOREVER to finish. it really was just not fun for me. I am not sure which one I played but I know it was on 360.

Sengoku Basara (by Capcom ) though.....I played for the Wii. Almost all the characters appealed to me, The controls felt easy and fun. The Game can actually get challenging. I highly recommend it.

Yes I know this game is being made by the same people that made Dynasty Warriors, but trailers and recent info seem to give me hope....I AM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED FOR A ZELDA GAME AGAIN!(I like Zelda but havent really been pulled into one for a while) Maybe its the team ninja charm? Or that I will actually get the chance to use other characters OTHER than Link in a Zelda game? Maybe.

Converse

Banned
Holy shit, what a fanboy wet-dream. I am hyped. Getting a Majora vibe from Shia's design.

Here's your continuity: some earth-shattering threat, likely backing Shia, appears and the greatest legends (HAR!) from the Zelda universe are time-stone-shift-warped into the battle to help this era's Link reign victorious -- it's our only hope. Midna is there. Motheringfucking Tingle is there, because you need maps. You can play as the bad guy's army, too, who is doing the same thing, so there goes your Agahnim and Zant. Oh shit, now the war's over and everybody is warped back home and the story is lost to time. You're welcome.

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
For a Zelda game there's really a weird lack of Zelda pic herself in here :///////////

Come on, show the Princess please. The boob girl is alright but I love princesses :(

HOLY SHIT!
Everything looks WAY better than the stuff we've seen on Nintendo Direct!

Dat Knight Link, holy crap!!!

EDIT: Also I want that Limited Edition in Europe. At least Europe has a bigger chance of getting this than the US, I guess.

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
Two player mode with one on the gamepad sounds neat.
I know it'll never happen, but what I wouldn't give for optional motion controls like those in Zangeki no Reginleiv!

Maybe as payed DLC?

Please?

Im not such a major fan of this Link design as the others. In some pics he looks great, but in others I get a meh from him. Actually like TP and SS design quite a bit, besides a few cutscenes where SS link's lips look really weird

Mokujin

I reaaally really like the design of characters and graphics in the game, I´m not a super fan of musou games but Im certainly looking forward to pick this one when I have a WU.

Since I don't know what to expect from the actual next Zelda U I would be quite satisfied with that kind of graphics/designs.

TreIII

Now, to wait for the Premium and Treasure Boxes to pop up on my fave import retailers.

Really looking forward to this
especially since Sengoku Warriors 4 was such a let down for me, after One Piece 2 and Orochi 3

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
Now, to wait for the Premium and Treasure Boxes to pop up on my fave import retailers.

Really looking forward to this
especially since Sengoku Warriors 4 was such a let down for me, after One Piece 2 and Orochi 3

What was bad about SW4?

CronoShot

Man, I'm such a sucker for anything Zelda. If this was just Dynasty Warriors 12 (or whatever they're on) I wouldn't give it a second look.

But this looks awesome.

TreIII

What was bad about SW4?

Already went in detail about that over in the Warriors Community thread. In essence, the game and its main quirk/gameplay addition just really rubbed me the wrong way for what I was expecting from a Sengoku Musou title after so long. And even revisiting it after giving it a two month break hasn't changed my mind about it, so I just dropped it and opted to get into 8XL instead.

The one thing i don´t get with Nintendo games are walls. Why do they always look like straight from an early gamecube game. Smash, Warriors, almost everywhere. Washed out and bland.

deleted

I like the hair shader they got for this - looks like a next gen version of PS2 style games, which I really like.

For the areas.. Yeah I don't know, they all look pretty flat and low res, but that doesn't matter too much in this kinda game. Hope they have good IQ and decent AA, that's more important for me.

Top Bottom