• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JaseC now owns 107 more games.

DryvBy

p7M6K8T.jpg
OXlqjRY.jpg

I'd like to take some time to personally congratulate Steam and GAF user JaseC on giving me a shield this Summer Steam Sale Holiday with my wonderful and caring wife who asked me not to buy too many Steam games while she's out of town. JaseC, you've been blessed with these games and passed the blessings onto us. For when my wife returns home, I can show here that I did not spend too much money. I now only own maybe 10 more games.

Amen.

Salsa

in b4 hate

guy does what he wants with his moneys 😘

the thread should be about the fact that he has a steam avatar that is not
a real picture of
saoirse

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
He now has over 3,000 games, but still has the 2,000 badge?

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
The thing to take away from this is that collecting Steam games, units, DLC, software, and movies is that of a game unto itself and JaseC's success at it is quite the accomplishment.
Lot more value than how much fruit one can grow and collect and plant more of in Farmville or other social media games, and a whole lot more to discuss from it.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Congrats, JaseC! May you finish your backlog in this life. And get back to the Saoirse avatars dammit.

AColdDay

Jase must have a baller job. What does he do for a living? Where does he get all those wonderful toys?

Now I'm not saying that JaseC is Warren Buffett, but Buffett was known to PC game from time to time. I'm just saying we have never seen Jase and Buffett in the same room at the same time. I think we all can connect the dots. It's time to drop the charade "Jase"

Jase must have a baller job. What does he do for a living? Where does he get all those wonderful toys?

Now I'm not saying that JaseC is Warren Buffett, but Buffett was known to PC game from time to time. I'm just saying we have never seen Jase and Buffett in the same room at the same time. I think we all can connect the dots. It's time to drop the charade "Jase"

I wish. Maybe then I could get a bonus in the form of Steam credit.

Salsa

I'm serious, but... is it a hoarding thing? I mean, you can't possibly play all those games.

there's plenty of people who end up with a "steam collection" as if it was a game on it's own

as is, most people will buy more than they can play anyway

but to Jase, and some other people, it's taken to a next level sorta thing

there's a weird reception to it, ranging from "omg im jelly wish I had money" to people straight up sending him a PM saying he has issues

bottom line: one is entitled to do whatever the fuck they want and makes em happy with their money, I dont really know what bringing attention to it achieves, since it's nobody's business, tho, but thread seems to be made with good intentions

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

That games are generally ~40% cheaper in Russia certainly helps. ;) Not that I live in Russia, mind you.

i should probably check out grand budapest hotel yeah

That you should!

I'm serious, but... is it a hoarding thing? I mean, you can't possibly play all those games.

I don't intend to. I've yet to finish a game thus far this year, although I have almost reached the end of Fable: TLC.

statham

in b4 hate

guy does what he wants with his moneys 😘

the thread should be about the fact that he has a steam avatar that is not
a real picture of
saoirse

As far as I'm concerned he is Saoirse Ronan and I have some issues with the movie 'How I live'

Drazgul

Making the number grow is a game in itself. Sure the likes of Cookie Clicker would be cheaper, but what about the adulation and worship of his peers - can you really put a price on that?

Dragon

Banned
As far as I'm concerned he is Saoirse Ronan and I have some issues with the movie 'How I live'

That movie is actually good, if you want to see a bad movie of hers, you should watch that Stephanie Meyer crapola that's on Netflix.

OldRoutes

I don't intend to. I've yet to finish a game thus far this year, although I have almost reached the end of Fable: TLC.

And you know when Steam asks you to download and install them, do you? Or do you select specific games to download?

This is very fascinating... Like in a My Strange Addiction kind of way.

Top Bottom