• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JaseC now owns 107 more games.

congrats
serious question, if you get kids are you going to pass your acc onto them

So if this is a bragging thread here you guys are

https://www.dropbox.com/s/43r3ma6qtwk08qp/steammm.jpg

hot damn son
what's your reviews

A lot of things is gross on Gaf, like that thread where people actually announcing that they they feel bad for people who don't appreciate gaming, like its an important history changing medium. In fact, I stopped coming to Gaf partially how depressing this place can be.

yeah this place is pretty sad most of the time but once you know where the fine folks are it's better, steam thread is gud and very welcoming, official threads are fine after a while too

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is this the guy who always has pictures of the Lovely Bones girl as his avatar? I forget her name. Irish lass.

You're liable to get a different name depending on who you ask around here. :p

congrats

I haven't given that much thought. Assuming Steam is still around, I suppose I would pass it along once I no longer needed it. No reason not to, really.

Bri

mehwmjqq.gif

JaseC

Oh man, imagine if steam failed and destroyed your indexing system for the games. :D

I don't categorise my library. I mean, if I'm playing through a non-Steam game I'll create a "Non-Steam" category so the shortcut isn't lumped in amongst my actual Steam games, but that's it.

KPJZKC

There seem to be a lot of bitter jelly people in this thread.

Keep collecting JaseC! We shall live through you(r steam collection)!

Aside from being helpful and informative, one of the coolest things about Jase is that he's the torch bearer for better pricing in Australia. If Jase had paid Aussie prices for his collection it would worth millions.

Denton

I like gracious and informative posters, so I like JaseC. That fantastic collection is cool too. I wonder how many games do you have elsewhere, on GOG or retail, etc.
Or are you buying only steam keys?

JaseC

Blasphemy!

Watch an episode of Ellen DeGeneres Show and she was her guest. Finally, I can pronounce her name accurately.

Coincidentally, that episode is the one I caught a few years ago. I looked her up IMDb afterwards and was surprised to learn that she was "that girl from Atonement/City of Ember/The Lovely Bones". The fact she's Irish was also surprising; I just assumed she was American due to CoE and TLB.

I like gracious and informative posters, so I like JaseC. That fantastic collection is cool too. I wonder how many games do you have elsewhere, on GOG or retail, etc.
Or are you buying only steam keys?

I'm not averse to using other services if need be. In addition to Steam, I have:

- 46 games on GOG
- 8 games on Battle.net
- 5 games on Origin (excludes the Humble Bundle games)
- 1 game on Desura (excludes the various Indie Royale bundles)
- 1 game on Uplay (excludes Steam versions of Uplay games)

Needless to say, though, I don't collect games elsewhere. ;)

Jase only has 1.9 hours in A New Reckoning?

Casual.

It was very good...

...at dropping cards.

Hah! Nice!

How many times have you prestiged in Bad Rats?

Haha, I can happily say I've never played the game. ;) I have a couple of hours of playtime, but again, cards.

Arthea

Congratulations one more time!
now, go get those 4K
I wonder can Valve introduce gamecount badges soon enough for Jasec's progress (><)

JBourne

maybe tomorrow it rains
It was very good...

...at dropping cards.

You should've played it. There was a week or two where it was getting a game-changing patch every day. It was like having a new game every day. No play session was like the one before it!

It was still terrible. Interesting to see them scramble to turn it into a functioning game, though.

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
JaseC
I have more hours of AC gameplay than games.
(Today, 08:01 AM)

amirite?

JaseC

You should've played it. There was a week or two where it was getting a game-changing patch every day. It was like having a new game every day. No play session was like the one before it!

It was still terrible. Interesting to see them scramble to turn it into a functioning game, though.

To be honest, I had no idea what the game was about, haha.

JaseC
I have more hours of AC gameplay than games.
(Today, 08:01 AM)

amirite?

That's not far removed from the truth. :p

Gumbie

I see no problem with collecting the games and you seem like a pretty cool guy, but changing that avatar with pics of the same girl all the time creeps me out a little..

JaseC

I see no problem with collecting the games and you seem like a pretty cool guy, but changing that avatar with pics of the same girl all the time creeps me out a little..

Yeah, I'm aware that my avatar cycle coveys to some people the wrong idea, but that doesn't particularly bother me. I mean, it rubs me the wrong way a little whenever someone says that I'm "obsessed" as I find the term rather strongly pointed, however I can't exactly blame them for arriving at that conclusion, so I just shrug it off and get on with my day.

Dolor

I am a little disappointed that there is a thread on this at all here. What is it any of our business what he does with his money?

All kinds of people spend their money in unique ways - some that are much less benign than buying games on Steam. If someone has evidence that his purchases are causing a problem for himself or someone else, then by all means state it, but I have not seen that stated anywhere.

Otherwise, this thread topic just seems unseemly.

JaseC

I wouldn't want to be your wallet, Jase. Congrats!

How many more games until your Steam account is complete?

That number moves on an almost daily basis. :p Presently ~300.

Edit: To clarify, I'm referring to just games here. If you add software and DLC into the mix (which I also buy), then that number grows exponentially higher.

LQX

I know he is a fellow Gaffer but crap like that should not be lauded with poor people all over the world that cant afford Steam sales. I had a friend request from China on Steam and the person only had 3 games. Two of which were Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2. I felt so bad for him.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
I know he is a fellow Gaffer but crap like that should not be lauded with poor people all over the world that cant afford Steam sales. I had a friend request from China on Steam and the person only had 3 games. Two of which were Dota 2 and Team Fortress 2. I felt so bad for him.

Never, ever watch HowToBasic. You're gonna get angry.

WARP10CK

Banned
congrats

hot damn son
what's your reviews

yeah this place is pretty sad most of the time but once you know where the fine folks are it's better, steam thread is gud and very welcoming, official threads are fine after a while too

The reviews are of Portal and Knights of the old republic i gave them both good score :)

Top Bottom