• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

JaseC now owns 107 more games.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Congrats, JaseC! May you finish your backlog in this life. And get back to the Saoirse avatars dammit.

It is a Saoirse avatar, technically. ;)

And you know when Steam asks you to download and install them, do you? Or do you select specific games to download?

This is very fascinating... Like in a My Strange Addiction kind of way.

I only install what I intend to play.

xBladeM6x

2AiMzCV.gif

JaseC

This guy said he had car payments.

Is Steam his vehicle of choice?

My parents offered to cover the cost of my unscheduled car service, which freed up some cash. As much as I'd like to say otherwise, I'm hardly drowning in money. ;)

I once gifted something to jase

harder than finding the malaysia plane

If you'd gifted me Air Control, that joke would have been great. ;)

i expected more

congrats JaseC

That was the intention, but the sale began much earlier than I was expecting -- it started in July the past two years, so I assumed history would repeat itself yet again. Lesson learned for next year, I suppose.

He plays the game What do I play?

Congrats, I have had this impulse but I control myself, it is hard to explain, you just need lots of games, even if you can´t play them all.

Damn, I don't think I'd every have time to play that many games. I don't even know what a lot of them are. Good for him though, gotta catch em all

JaseC

the biggest nerd on GAF has been claimed ladies and gentlemen

all other contenders/Slayven, thank you for participating, pls buy more games you'll never play in the future.

Zizbuka

Banned
Now when I pull down the Library menu, All Games now says exactly 1000. I don't think I can ever buy another game on Steam. :(

Orayn

One of my main reasons for trying to get a real career is so that I'll have enough disposable income to spend it in ways that others find absurd and impressive. This just reinforces that idea.

Terrell

there's plenty of people who end up with a "steam collection" as if it was a game on it's own

as is, most people will buy more than they can play anyway

but to Jase, and some other people, it's taken to a next level sorta thing

Conspicuous consumption at its finest, ladies and gentlemen.

Top Bottom