• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT3| You fuck THIS GAME! Let the salt flow

Status
Not open for further replies.

DooD1234

Wish I could join you guys. I did a little bit of WW by myself and it felt slow and calm and boring. You guys make this game much more interesting with all the chaos lol. Ah well I hope GafCC is revitalize once the patch comes.

Also how can some of you drift with karts. It turns so wide that when I need to turn now I keep hitting the dang walls or fall off a cliff. I feel more comfortable with bikes (The Wiggler ATV feels okay too.)

Gattuso

that troll person almost got me with a star since they were sitting there waiting for me to lap them and used it as soon as I got close and was chasing me down.

that troll person almost got me with a star since they were sitting there waiting for me to lap them and used it as soon as I got close and was chasing me down.

Yeah it happened to me too, hit me in the air, falling into the lava. Jerk.

Yeah, it seems like he stays in the back letting people overtake him and then hitting them.

Gattuso

Argh! Merrick. One of these days, I WILL finish ahead of you.

that was some amazing aiming on that one

got hit with everything that last lap
edit: not sure who threw that bomb but it saved me from that red
edit 2: this troll person is starting to really get annoying

Roo

Didn't know two blue shells were even possible at the same time. A few races ago two guys ahead of me hit the same item box and both got a blue shell. The poor guy in first place ragequit after he got 12th at the end of the race lol

Roo

Share with the MKTV plz.
My highlight thingy is full
I already had 6 videos when that happened
I just thought it wasnt as common as 3 bullet bills or two lightnings or 6 stars.

Edit: I remember the game saves the last 12 races. Let me see if it's still there.

Edit: nope, it's gone.

DooD1234

My highlight thingy is full
I already had 6 videos when that happened
I just thought it wasnt as common as 3 bullet bills or two lightnings or 6 stars.

Edit: I remember the game saves the last 12 races. Let me see if it's still there.
Well, how many races did you play after that? If you didn't play more than 6 races after that one, you should be able to find it in the Recent pages on Mario Kart Tv

Edit: Nvm you just remembered. Anyways share that replay, I wanna see how it feels like to get by 2 blue shell at the same time.

Roo

Aw yisss!! I finally made it. 9999VR!
Now I'll wait to try a little the Mercedes DLC and then I can put this game to rest and get my life back lol

Roo

But what if Nintendo did a patch that increases the VR cap?
Let's hope they don't even think about it D:
How many hours did you play to get that?
ibe8SHPo3eccVX.jpg

Probably 3/4 of that is from GAF tournaments :p

Roo

Just when I was about to jump in lol
Guess I'll play WW then.
Btw, thanks Exentryk :) now I can focus on bikes :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom