• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm buying a XBOX One in like 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dinokill

I decided to get the XBONE thanks the Master Chief Collection(I'm avid halo fan) and what game should I get?

Wolfeinstein NO or Watch_dogs?

ohlawd

Without having played either, Wolfy. And good move, I love my X1. I just haven't touched it in a while because the system is loud as fuck when playing any game. Haven't gotten around to sending it to MS :x

Just waiting for both to drop sub 20 tho. Don't crucify me, GAF!

see5harp

I think Wolfenstein was a solid campaign with some great shooting mechanics, but I really don't see that as a game that deserves a full price purchase. You get through the campaign and it's over. There's no replay value. I rented both of these games. Personally I got more for my money from Super Time Force.

Varg

Banned
I just couldn't get into watch dogs personally. Hard for a game to be worthy of my time to fully complete. The last two games to do this feat were unepic on the wiiu, and wolfenstein on xbox one. Your going to love it OP.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If you don't know what to get apart from Halo wait for Halo. It's not like XBones are flying off the shelves or anything.

But while your out get some milk would ya, we've run out.

Since you are a halo fan I would say wolfenstien would be better suited to you.

Also download and check out for free killer instinct, guacamelee, max:cotb, and powerstar golf. They are all very good.

Doffen

Remember to download the GwG titles; Max: The Curse of Brotherhood and Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition.

shandy706

I think Wolfenstein was a solid campaign with some great shooting mechanics, but I really don't see that as a game that deserves a full price purchase. You get through the campaign and it's over. There's no replay value. I rented both of these games. Personally I got more for my money from Super Time Force.

Moral of story buy Super Time Force (and Killer Instinct, and Dead Rising 3, and Ryse...and Forza).

I'd go with Watch_Dogs next (or first). I find more replay value in open world games though.

I always buy shooters at a discount typically. The last shooter I bought full price was Titanfall...probably should have waited.

No regrets though.

Wolfenstein. No question.

After that, grab the free stuff: KI, Max, and Guacamelee.

Is this game completely free??

Kind of. You get one free character, which is on a rotation. You can then either buy them individually, or cough up 20 for the full roster.

Krejlooc

Banned
Killer Instinct

#bias

The correct answer

Also Super Ultra Dead Rising 3

EDIT: Of the choices in OP: Watch_dogs

Is this game completely free??

It can be if you don't want any extra shit and don't mind playing only the currently open character, which rotates periodically.

It's my favorite Xbone title, personally. Really fun update especially with a stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom