• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I'm buying a XBOX One in like 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolfenstein, duh.

Look at testimonials who chose wrong:

I regret so much picking Watch Dogs over this game.I hate so much Watch Dogs,i can't even stand looking to that game,but i will buy this game this month.

I am the same exact way!!! OMG Watch Dogs MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE. It is not a game. It is Ubifactory shit. RAGE when I look at it OMG

And many more over the internet.

jbrVll4cusGufL.jpg

I've never played it but Wolfenstein looks awesome

Also Get Killer Instinct and Titanfall if you haven't already played it on PC.

Wolfenstein seems to be the clear winner, but I prefer Watch Dogs. I suppose I was thirsty for an open world game so that may have helped me see past its alleged shortcomings.

3DShovel

Do yourself a favour and get Wolfenstein. I haven't played either game, but I have a buddy that gets pretty hyperbole when a game he's hyped for comes out. He was really hyped for Watch Dogs, but hasn't tried to tell me that it's the best game ever made yet, so therefore I automatically equate it to "not very good".

Wolfenstein looks really awesome, though.

Dinokill

If you don't know what to get apart from Halo wait for Halo. It's not like XBones are flying off the shelves or anything.

But while your out get some milk would ya, we've run out.

I have one friend who works at Walmart and he gets 10% off of every purchase. XBOXONE for 360 before tax is not that bad.

How long is Wolfeinstein campaign?

Dead Rising 3... then Wolf. Wait for WD to be $20.

BTW... I'm buying sandwich in 30 minutes. Should I get tuna or ham. Can only go one way or the other.

I'm also going to drive home later. I can turn right or left.

Help me out guys.

wolfenstien, but consider: dead rising 3 and plants vs zombies- both are great games on XB1

edit:

BTW... I'm buying sandwich in 30 minutes. Should I get tuna or ham. Can only go one way or the other.

Help me out guys.
Ham and turn right!

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wolfenstein, I haven't completed it yet but from the 4-5 hours I've played its a better game over Watch Dogs which I have 95%'d.

Pritchardo

Neo Member
Without having played either, Wolfy. And good move, I love my X1. I just haven't touched it in a while because the system is loud as fuck when playing any game. Haven't gotten around to sending it to MS :x

Just waiting for both to drop sub 20 tho. Don't crucify me, GAF!

Your system definitely shouldn't be loud. id get it checked by Microsoft if i was you.

shandy706

Help me out guys.

Tuna.

Drive directly through any obstacle.

linkeds

Banned

Wait for GOTY Version of Watch_Dogs and that DLC mess to be over.

some parts of the game were pretty much an out-of-the-box letdown. i bought it about 2 weeks after launch (x1) and online decryption lagges so bad, and still does to this day that its annoying. IDK what ubisoft was thinking when they decided not to use dedicated servers for an open world game

driving wasn't as bad as i read online though.

I guess if your gonna stay in single player and beat it, thats enough. but it still falls in comparison to gta V

I'd love to get one for the master chief collection but in just can't justify the $60/yr for live, especially for just one game that I would buy this holiday.

ironcreed

Banned
I'll be joining the fold as well when mine arrives here in a few days. Since it's my launch, I decided to go with Ryse and Forza 5 to get me started. But Gamefly is also due to send me one out today and I'm hoping for Wolfenstein, Watch Dogs or Dead Rising 3. Whatever, it's all new to me.

The Cowboy

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare!
This right here, buy this - its cheap, all the DLC is free (as will all future DLC) and its BLOODY FANTASITC!.

If you must have 1 of the 2 posted then easily Wolfenstein, get Watch dogs when al the content is on the inevitable GOTY version AND when the game is on sale.

Mononoke

Banned
I didn't know so many people hated Watch_Dogs (been living in the dark). That said, I can totally understand it. I honestly didn't hate the game at first, I was enjoying it for the most part for the first 10 hours. I really liked the overall world, and while the plot wasn't original by any means, it was different from most of the major AAA titles in the last 5 years.

BUT, the plot turns to shit. Like...it just becomes tedious as hell, and I didn't give a fuck about any of the characters. The other issue I find, is like a lot of poorly designed sand box titles, the missions started to feel really repetitive (go to here, go to there. Pick this up. Do this). Meh. And while the game has a lot of side missions, they start to become shallow and repetitive. Basically, 10 hours into the game the illusion of the big open world fell apart for me. So all I had was the main story missions (which become a fuckin trudge to get through).

SO YEAH. I still haven't played the new Wolfenstein. lol But based on what people are saying, I would probably just go with that over Watch Dogs. Watch Dogs also doesn't even look that great (so it's not a title just to get for the next gen feel). Infamous looked a lot better.

Azlan

Between those two I would definitely go with Wolfenstein. I would also like to throw support in for Dead Rising 3. That game was a lot of fun.

HINN

Banned
Stein, but Titanfall is better. Also, UFC, 2k14, DR3, and KI are must haves. Max, Spartan Ops, and Guacamole are free atm...get em too

Edit: Ryse is a must have and Forza is the best racing game period.

Jito

Banned
Really I'd pick AC4 over Watch_Dogs as well.

Being a pirate is more fun than being rip off Batman.

Shylock

Wolfenstein is the game you play after you get done with your day job as a Watch_Dogs operator.

And Aiden has baby hands if you drive in first person mode. It's creepy, and must be why he always holds his smartphone to cover it up.

So again, Wolfenstein = Fine, Watch_Dogs = Nein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom