• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTAV PS4/Xbox One coming November 18th, PC coming January 27th

Nibel

Grand Theft Auto V Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC

Rockstar Games is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V will arrive on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on November 18, 2014 with the PC version to follow January 27, 2015.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game’s 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online (GTA$500K each for your Story Mode and for your GTA Online in-game bank accounts).

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities including wildlife photography and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Existing players will be able to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC. For more info about gaining access to exclusive content for returning players, please visit rockstargames.com/V/bonuscontent.

Stay tuned for a brand new trailer coming at 9am Eastern today – and for now, enjoy these sixteen new screenshots taken from the PlayStation 4 version of the game.

actual_1410520773.jpg

actual_1410520786.jpg

actual_1410520799.jpg

actual_1410520823.jpg

actual_1410520835.jpg

actual_1410520848.jpg

actual_1410520863.jpg

actual_1410520874.jpg

actual_1410520940.jpg

actual_1410520962.jpg

actual_1410520980.jpg

actual_1410520996.jpg

High-res pics at the source (Rockstar)

LNBL

This is going to be soo gooood. Too bad about the PC release date being so far off :/

The company says the new edition of the massively popular game will contain new weapons, vehicles, activities, wildlife, and other technical advancements. Rockstar is promising at least 100 new radio songs, too

Rockstar is also bumping up the GTA Online player limit to 30 for PS4/Xbox One players, they say, though there's still no word on when they'll be adding the much-requested heist system. There's also no word on if or when we'll ever see some sort of single-player downloadable content for Rockstar's ambitious open-world game.

abwQJL9.jpg

Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. has added a news release to its Investor Relations website.

Title: Rockstar Games® Announces Grand Theft Auto V® Release Dates and Exclusive Content Details for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC

Date(s): 12-Sep-2014 8:00 AM

For a complete listing of our news releases, please click here

All-new trailer debuts today at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time

NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sep. 12, 2014-- Rockstar Games® is proud to announce that Grand Theft Auto V® will arrive on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system and Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft on November 18, 2014, with the PC version to follow on January 27, 2015. Visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?i...&index=1&md5=8b900796c10fa313d97e22efd38955b0 to see the all-new trailer today from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will feature a range of major visual and technical upgrades to make Los Santos and Blaine County more immersive than ever. In addition to increased draw distances and higher resolution, players can expect a range of additions and improvements including:

- New weapons, vehicles and activities;

- Additional wildlife;

- Denser traffic;

- New foliage system;

- Enhanced damage and weather effects, and much more.

Grand Theft Auto V for PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC will also feature enhanced radio selections, with over 100 additional new songs and new DJ mixes from returning DJs across the game's 17 radio stations.

All players who pre-order the game will receive $1,000,000 in-game cash to spend across Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online.

A host of new, exclusive content also awaits for players returning from the PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 versions including rare versions of classic vehicles to collect from across the Grand Theft Auto series such as the Dukes, the Dodo Seaplane and a faster, more maneuverable Blimp; activities, including wildlife photography; and new shooting range challenges, new weapons and more.

Enhancements to Grand Theft Auto Online include an increased player count, with online play now for up to 30 players on PlayStation®4 and Xbox One. All existing gameplay upgrades and Rockstar-created content released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online will also be available for the PlayStation®4, Xbox One and PC with much more to come.

Boom. New trailer too at 9am EST/2pm BST.

Dabanton

YESSSSSS

30 players in online is just amazing we can have some proper gang shootouts now.

Plus more bounties for me to hunt down.

I'm in on PS4.

Had serious family issues arise around the launch of the PS3 version and never really got a chance to play it. Can't wait for this.

Denton

Gives me a month before Witcher 3 comes. Should be enough. Shame about the delay, but I don't mind too much, good thing come to those who wait.

Ha typical Rockstar. I remember when they delayed releasing the GTA 4 DLC on the PS3 AND PC stating that Sony Europe had a problem with something and it wouldn't be "fair" to release it on the PC before the PS3.

It seems Rockstars idea of "fairness" only applies to consoles.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so the rumor of pc delay was right,

fits in line with what i said, milk it on ps4/bone then pc later

Kabouter

Well shit, now I won't be able to vote for the PC version in any GAF GOTY vote, since I believe the rules won't let me vote for it in 2015.

Omega

Banned
Really Rockstar?

two month delay for absolutely no reason. why do they even bother with PC anymore? they clearly don't give a shit

almost worse than ubisoft

Cool. I'll be buying it again and maybe even playing it this time. Launching same day as Far Cry 4 though...so I may skip it depending on how good it actually is.

Sintoid

Everything leaked from Gamestop Expo rewritten as press release. Even the date has been actually announced soon :D

Daggoth

Decisions: fapping daffy or fapping kermit?

Fantastic news :D
I held off on the last gen version, really looking forward to playing it for the first time.

Nakazato

DA vs cod and GTA dragon age is done

Little big planet is the same day as well and far cry 4 either move them up or pushem back

Top Bottom