• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So there's this Star Fox easter egg in Bayonetta 2...

In a world full of justice this would mean the team that is helping develope the next Star Fox game is Platinum.

Btw, i have not seen the easter egg, by no means i would spoil anything about this game. XD

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Yep, we know it's coming.

2558128-starfox.jpg

random25

I watched that on Max's stream...and holy shit it really went crazy when that thing started.

Platinum's basically courting Nintendo to co-develop the new Star Fox :p

mrhej

Is it October 24th yet?

Also are there any more Nintendo costumes in Bayo 1 or 2 that Nintendo hasn't shown?

Neo Child

Banned
kinda wish it had the epicness of the rest of the footage

like all swirling around doing barrel rolls and shit

still awesome tho

Wow. That looks amazing. Hats off, P* seem to have outdone themselves with the tributes this time around. Basically a message saying "Hey look guys! We can do Star Fox, please let us!" as well.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Nintendo is seeking a co-developer right?

Come on Nintendo, Platinum can't beg any harder than that. Let them do it.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I'm glad there's a reaction video for this. Otherwise I wouldn't know how to feel.

The shooter section sucked in Bayo 1 and I don't wanna do it here either.

Rell

The first Bayonetta had an entire sequence dedicated to AfterBurner (edit: not AfterBurner, it's a reference to Space Harrier)...so it almost makes sense that for a Nintendo produced Bayo there'd be a StarFox segment.

But still holy shit that's awesome.

buffi

Banned
The first Bayonetta had an entire sequence dedicated to AfterBurner...so it almost makes sense that for a Nintendo produced Bayo there'd be a StarFox segment.

But still holy shit that's awesome.

It was not AfterBurner, it was Space Harrier
She even says "Welcome to my fantasy zone" before it

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Someone explain, I can't watch the vid now :(

Will spoiler mark.

From what I gather, there's a secret Arwing you can find that then goes into a Star Fox-styled minigame where you drive through the sky and can do barrel rolls, explosive bombs from Star Fox, and a lot more as you fight angels in the sky and a boss angel. Basically it is Star Fox with a Bayonetta skin, but she's actually driving an Arwing.

Top Bottom