• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Have you guys ever tried eating a pillow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stoned right now and just realized I have no munchies in the house. Im extremely hungry and I've been chewing on my pillow reading Naruto for the passed hour. Will I get sick or die if I go the whole way and eat my pillow?

zruben

Banned
dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

Yes. I was really depressed when my Great Aunt passed away. More so than I noticed. I decided to try out a pillow to distract me from it. It wasn't very good. Could have done with some delicious, wondrous sugar.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Every time someone makes a thread like this an angel loses its wings and five people mentally decide to not support legalizing or even decriminalizing mj.

odiin

My Apartment, or the 120 Screenings of Salo
No, that's not what people mean when they tell you to "bite the pillow".

MIMIC

Banned
I'm stoned right now and just realized I have no munchies in the house. Im extremely hungry and I've been chewing on my pillow reading Naruto for the passed hour. Will I get sick or die if I go the whole way and eat my pillow?

You better hope the pillow doesn't eat you first.

Have you pondered the metaphysical aspect of your endeavour?

Your pulvinophagic tendency; read, engorging oneself on a cushion originally fashioned for repose, and, most definitely not for oral ingestion, may indicate a latent desire of your conscience to soften the catapult blows of some life's turmoil upon your mental fortifications. A latent desire of your conscience to pillow-smother your flippant woe as it slumbers within.

This scenario could be the product of continually repressed stress over a unhealthily lengthy duration; this Council recommends the establishment of Foresight as your reigning Aspect, lest Hindsight usurp the Seat beneath you.

Your ocular consumption of 'ninja'-themed visual fiction may also be an indicator of a latent desire to discover a way to hide from yet still attempt to engage your Onus from the 'shadows'; a noble fancy, yet ultimately futile. If you allow your Onus to progress to maturity unhindered, it will flutter from its chrysalis with its total aura intact and there will be no fluffy inedible foil to cushion the whirlwind's blow upon you.

But, alas, I'm not a rapper tho.

thomaser

I've tried eating my pillow many times in dreams. But every time it ends up expanding in my mouth, and I try to swallow or spit out bits of it, but they just expand and expand, so no matter how much I get out my mouth is still full of pillow. And it tastes sickly sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom