• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Crew running @1080p/30FPS on PS4/Xbox One

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

From the test ticker at German magazine Gamestar.de

http://www.gamestar.de/spiele/the-crew/artikel/the_crew,49626,3080878.html

15:15 - Auf PlayStation 4 und Xbox One läuft The Crew mit 1080p und mit 30 Bildern in der Sekunde. Ob die PC-Version die angekündigten 60 Bilder erreicht, werden wir noch herausfinden.

-->
15:15 - PlayStation 4 and Xbox One run The Crew at 1080p and 30 frames per second. Whether the PC version reaches the promised 60 pictures, we will find out.

do something if old.

CSX

I hope pictures per second becomes a thing lol

But based on that other thread...there is little hope for this game anyways :p

MMaRsu

Banned
I thought this was already known?

Also another case of parity between consoles? I'm curious to see if the PS4 version has better AA, or any other effects.

Not that I was ever going to buy the game, I just dislike parity.

TheMoon

Has someone made a joke already about how the fact that it's running at all is an achievement in itself?

0N3m9uG.jpg

I bet this game ends up running like dogshit, just you watch.

Kezen

Banned
Confirmed not to be capped at 30fps on PC on the official forums.
60 is natively supported.

That does not make me more interested in the game though.

farisr

I don't expect performance issues on consoles if they've capped it at 30fps. The game doesn't look good even on PC.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
Yay parity!

preorder cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom