• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resogun Defenders announced

Nibel

15946454685_97255a6905_z.jpg

We’re really excited about this expansion and can’t wait to share some more details with you over the next few weeks. What we can share right now is that the expansion will feature two all-new game modes – Protector and Commando, new ships, and all new planets featuring some of our most detailed artwork to date.

We’ll also be releasing a major content patch for all players alongside the expansion pack. This patch, code named “Challengers” will update the game with new challenges and feats stretching across all existing game modes and will let you earn challenge points to increase your rank as a RESOGUN pilot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd-rV-_9GAo

Source (PS Blog)

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh my goodness.

I want this.

Cotrip

Ok Sony/Housemarque, where's that pre-order with plus discount?

The music from the trailer is amazing. Ari Pulkkinen did it again! <3

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Since Housemarque seems to be dropping all their news today, I wonder if we'll get an Alien Nation update too.

This commando mode for Resogun looks interesting. I wonder if they'll work some basic platforming into it as well.

Bumhead

Banned
Street Fighter V
Super Stardust Ultra
Resogun Defenders

And neither the awards or PSX have happened yet.

This is crazy. Time to strap in.

Rymuth

How does Housemarque have time to make these games (Alienation, ports of Resogun, Resogun expansion, port of SSD) do they work in a hyperbolic time chamber?

Top Bottom