• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girlfriend Says "Thank You"

Status
Not open for further replies.

egruntz

shelaughz
GAF,

Relationship problems. Well more of an annoyance really. I've been with my girlfriend for a couple years now. First year we had no sexual relations. She intended to save herself for marriage to comply with her religious scruples, but she sort of dropped that after I bought her a $1,000 necklace lol. Anyway, starting off, sex was kind of bad, to be honest. But we've both been very open with each other and have communicated what we wanted and so forth. This would be good and bad. Any time I tried to tell her something I didn't like that she did, she would get very, very hurt. Nearly every time that's happened, sex flat out stopped for about three weeks or so. Well now I have another thing that I want to tell her bothers me, but I don't want to hurt her feelings, so I was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to go about it subtly.

Anyway, after I finish, she just stops, looks in my eyes, and breaths, "Thank you." Then she's forcing out a giggle after it. It's definitely not her laugh. I don't know where that's coming from. Well this has been going on for about two weeks. At first I didn't know if I liked it or disliked it. As time went on I firmly decided it bugs me. Last night I wasn't able to finish cause all I could think about was how she was gonna say those words in her airy tone. Fucking bizarre. She's never made this sort of change with her demeanor before either. Maybe she's trying to be more kinky? I don't know. So do you guys know of some tricks or tips to gently lay it on her that it's not sexy and I want her to stop? GAF, please note, I'd like to have sex throughout the next three weeks.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
She probably gets a sensible chuckle out of your O-Face.

EZsNgly.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
It feels good. She orgasms. She is new to sex, and says something awkward. Not a big deal, imo.

Say thank you back and cuddle. Crisis averted.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Is she saying this after you cum on her face, in her mouth, or in her ass? If so, neat. If not, just tell her to stop it.

egruntz

shelaughz
Is she saying this after you cum on her face, in her mouth, or in her ass? If so, neat. If not, just tell her to stop it.

She's been saying this after. It just completely ruins the mood. Even if I've already finished, I don't know, something about it just turns me completely off, even though I'm already worn. She's been saying weird things, I don't know. Like "good boy" when I first get my dick in. And I'm just like, "....Yeah?" and start thrusting. And she goes "yeah! yeah! yeah!" and I'm like dear god woman shut up, I can't concentrate.

IDK.

She's been saying this after. It just completely ruins the mood. Even if I've already finished, I don't know, something about it just turns me completely off, even though I'm already worn. She's been saying weird things, I don't know. Like "good boy" when I first get my dick in. And I'm just like, "....Yeah?" and start thrusting. And she goes "yeah! yeah! yeah!" and I'm like dear god woman shut up, I can't concentrate.

IDK.
Maybe you're just not into her? Because all of that sounds pretty awesome.

potam

Banned
maybe you're giving her the most brain-scrambling orgasms ever and that's all she can muster.

lol prolly not

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.

..?

IDK.

Saying this after what. Like you're finished, you get off her, and then a minute later? Or what?

Stet

Banned

IDK.

whoa. religious girls sound awesome.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

IDK.

Sounds like you are the one bad at sex.

egruntz, shelaughz
TDOfMGA.gif

Samara

It feels good. She orgasms. She is new to sex, and says something awkward. Not a big deal, imo.

Say thank you back and cuddle. Crisis averted.

He orgasmed not her. My take is that you're the kind that cums and then assume she's done...maybe...

She's being very sarcastic at that very moment. Might as well have said '' so glad this is over, you're so lame''

Is this one of those things where you thought you wanted a freak in the sheets until you got a taste of it and now you don't want it anymore?

What's your girl's Snapchat?

Alucrid

Banned

IDK.

buy her another 1k necklace?

First year we had no sexual relations. She intended to save herself for marriage to comply with her religious scruples, but she sort of dropped that after I bought her a $1,000 necklace lol. A.
I wonder, did you buy her the necklace expecting sex in return?

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
I completely lost it at "good boy", sorry OP
anyway, I'm picturing some really awkward sexual intercourse between you two. Like, Youjizz level of bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom