• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Juras

aTGz95Q.png

9RPKt1y.png

LP4ehgB.png

game looks fantastic here. i've kinda wanted to poop on the visuals because almost every shot has looked the same, same damn boring trees etc, art style hasn't impressed me at all... but this looks very good to me in every way, can't hate.

but uhmm.. what's with the water? that just looks sad, lol. especially coming from GTAV and AC: Black Flag which had stunningly beautiful oceans. and i SWEAR i've seen PS2 games that have better looking water than this (MGS2/3, Ico etc).

omonimo

Banned
game looks fantastic here. i've kinda wanted to poop on the visuals because almost every shot has looked the same, same damn boring trees etc, art style hasn't impressed me at all... but this looks very good to me in every way, can't hate.

but uhmm.. what's with the water? that just looks sad, lol. especially coming from GTAV and AC: Black Flag which had stunningly beautiful oceans. and i SWEAR i've seen PS2 games that have better looking water than this (MGS2/3, Ico etc).
I swear you have smoke something now...

melchior_

Yes, if you're talking about mine those are capture card shots and not the share function. I just plug it in when I'm not feeling too lazy.

OCD Guy

I was thinking the same thing.

Also, it got me thinking why more games didn't take advantage of a cartoony art style nowadays. With the power under the hood they could make some gorgeous games.

Yep.

They'd look better than games that try and go for photo realism, and games with cartoony art styles normally hold up better over time.

I like games full of colour, I welcome games like sunset overdrive infact

Top Bottom