• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
XlvIPBg.jpg

FmkM86b.jpg

jpH5ZBh.jpg

Is there something off with the colour red in Witcher 3? A few pages of screens and things like weapon handles, clothing, I think even a flower that was bright red (not the one above), the colour seems out of place.

Nice shots everyone. I can't be the only one thinking that Bloodborne looks amazing? I think it's underrated in its visuals, it's like a work of art...with anisotropic filtering!

Ugh, what happened to minus? (the picture host)

It's doing the same crap as photobucket now, redirecting to it's main site and not displaying pictures 1:1, annoying. (mobile and when having pictures disabled per control panel).

Juras

Nice captures, what card are you using? If there's any chroma subsampling, it's very subtle, even on that bright red.
This one: Avermedia Live Gamer HD Lite
Refering to second part of question, i reduced saturation a bit because it was too colourful, even more it should be. But it also depend on day time and lighting.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6dwNRcM.png

Dvt8tfO.png

sSEWnDA.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bloodborne

L1wb.jpg
I love shots like this one.

Piku_Ringo

Banned
Ugh, what happened to minus? (the picture host)

It's doing the same crap as photobucket now, redirecting to it's main site and not displaying pictures 1:1, annoying. (mobile and when having pictures disabled per control panel).

Really? It's showing up as blank to me now on Firefox.

Handy Fake

I think Majula in DS2 was probably the most striking area I've seen for years. For months I was trying to think what it reminded me of, then I remembered it was Stephen King's The Langoliers.

There was just such a sense of displacement and entropy. A land that's been removed from the timestream and left to desolation. It was both unbearably grim and absolutely wonderful.

I've started taking gameplay shots in Driveclub, but it's not easy to do while also trying to race.

Is there any difference between gameplay and replay visuals in Driveclub? If no, I'll start taking gameplay shots using that.

Edit: Also, amazing shots everyone! Best thread on GAF.

Caayn

Those unity shots amaze me, I've played the game myself but, I can't help but being impressed by shots of that game, especially when I know what hardware it's running on. Can't wait to see the final version of Assassins Creed Syndicate

Timu

Those unity shots amaze me, I've played the game myself but, I can't help but being impressed by shots of that game, especially when I know what hardware it's running on. Can't wait to see the final version of Assassins Creed Syndicate
I hope it's 1080p as well.

Top Bottom