• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Noobcraft

Ryse Xbox One - In Game Screenshot - Cropped
17974871235_fbf8a16eb1_o.png
We took almost the same picture lol.
sat_mar_21_13-27-41_m23us8.png

Fbh

Not the greatest looking game, but very solid and it's Japan, so it's awesome.

17964481141_6370d3d3dc_o.jpg

17963795455_19f902cbd1_o.jpg

17937372356_e2cbdf2a62_o.jpg

Not amazing looking but for Yakuza that's pretty nice . Man, I wish this game had a western release.

How is the NPC pop-in? That used to be my biggest problem with the presentation in these games

Alien Isolation is a looker, they nailed the look of the movie too.

Love screenshots from rare games, keeps the thread diverse, Yakuza Zero looks pretty good.

Now that it is brought up, yeah, definitely cartoony and colorful games are absent from PS4/XB1, I hope that changes in the future.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Guys, I just got DriveClub. What track and setup produces the most "Wow dem graphics!"? Rain during noon in one of them Canadian tracks?

Cotrip

Loved the Yakuza Zero screenshots. Really good IQ.

Hope Sega or Sony 3rd party Studios will bring it to the west. I'll get Yakuza 5 to help that.

Really no need for 3mb+ images if you're using a capture card. You can convert them to max quality jpegs that are barely over 1mb with no visible difference. Just makes the page take forever to load (or kills people on mobile).

Not amazing looking but for Yakuza that's pretty nice . Man, I wish this game had a western release.

How is the NPC pop-in? That used to be my biggest problem with the presentation in these games

Quite good this time. You can see your random fighters all the way down the street and non inter-actable npcs don't seem to pop in randomly either. Really having fun with the game.

Love it. So much detail it feels lived in.

Yeah it's pretty nice (that pic, if you turn it greyscale/black and white looks photo real).

The game/s could definitely do with ditching last gen. Would be nice to see more interaction with the environment, more buildings open to enter and a lot more street chatter/background audio.

Yeah it's pretty nice (that pic, if you turn it greyscale/black and white looks photo real).

The game/s could definitely do with ditching last gen. Would be nice to see more interaction with the environment, more buildings open to enter and a lot more street chatter/background audio.

I hear that. Everything you're asking for there basically sums up in my mind why Shenmue is the superior series. Not to crap on Yakuza mind, which is still pretty great, but more interactivity in different ways would be welcome.

SaganIsGOAT

MCC: Halo 4 Campaign Cutscene. I just love how big the Didact looks here.

17787464450_bec7709b13_o.png

MCC: Halo 3 Campaign In Game

17359715863_86b9e44f07_o.png

Forza Horizon: Fast and Furious Photo Mode.

17974760565_2f51a1e005_o.png

Top Bottom