• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

Those unity shots amaze me, I've played the game myself but, I can't help but being impressed by shots of that game, especially when I know what hardware it's running on. Can't wait to see the final version of Assassins Creed Syndicate

Yep, I've been playing it for over 30 hours now and I'm still amazed how great the game looks. It actually looks a lot better in motion too. Every time I take a screenshot I hope it will be as clean as the game on my Tv but it's not. I play Unity on VT60 (65'') and the game looks absolutely amazing, IQ is much better than it is on screenshots so 900P doesn't really bother me much, (not sure how I'm gonna play Black Flag now on x1 lol) but yeah Unity is a great looking game.

valianthearts_thegrea82ar8.jpg

counterspy_2015052312uxy4d.jpg

counterspy_2015052312vfas7.jpg

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Yep, I've been playing it for over 30 hours now and I'm still amazed how great the game looks. It actually looks a lot better in motion too. Every time I take a screenshot I hope it will be as clean as the game on my Tv but it's not. I play Unity on VT60 (65'') and the game looks absolutely amazing, IQ is much better than it is on screenshots so 900P doesn't really bother me much, (not sure how I'm gonna play Black Flag now on x1 lol) but yeah Unity is a great looking game.
Yeah there is a lot blur and fuzziness with Unity when captured, the 900p probably makes it worse, but looks a lt better in motion.
The Witcher 3
Nice

mBRH7Zl.jpg

4CqWKlU.jpg

muteant

The Witcher looks so underwhelming to me in screenshots. I've yet to play it myself so I'll reserve judgement until then.

You know, Ubisoft deserves most of the vitriol that goes around, but I love some things about Unity's engine. It all just looks so ... cohesive. Faulting them for being too ambitious for these consoles is fair, perhaps, but I too find it somewhat admirable. And they did a great job with FC4 on consoles.

DOWN

Banned
The Witcher looks so underwhelming to me in screenshots. I've yet to play it myself so I'll reserve judgement until then.

You know, Ubisoft deserves most of the vitriol that goes around, but I love some things about Unity's engine. It all just looks so ... cohesive. Faulting them for being too ambitious for these consoles is fair, perhaps, but I too find it somewhat admirable. And they did a great job with FC4 on consoles.

Yeah, I think with W3 you should prepare for mediocre graphics with good art. Unity had great lighting, with strong PBR and Global Illumination effects. Looked stunning and I frankly don't think static or the game's large size is a negative so I'd take that jump in visuals any day. I took a whole lot more screenshots of Unity.

CaptNink

Lovely shots. It still amazes me that some call this game "not that great looking". This game has been flooring me. Even the 900p Xbox One version is impressive as your shots prove.

Thanks! I think the game looks great. Some of the shots posted in here have been awesome.

Honest to God, I don't think the developers/artists get enough credit -- like how in the hell did they work in so much detail?! It really blows me away.

yep.. good lord those pics look amazing, absolutely amazing.

also very nice Witcher 3 shots on the last few pages, good work people :) will definitely get the game at some point.

Just want to say that the AC Unity shots are jaw dropping AMAZING! Major props to the developers and artists. It seriously looks a generation ahead of previous generation.

Top Bottom