• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2015 Console Screenshot Thread (PS4, XB1, Wii U) [READ OP!]

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
PS56Uvz.jpg

OIUrlpr.jpg

Soqu387.jpg

Elise ♥

Cotrip

Many great shots in this page. The Last of Us: Remastered, AC: Unity, Infamous: FL and The Witcher 3, some amazing stuff there!

Fbh

KDmh8Oq.jpg

6OrfSJs.jpg

IfFQLcI.jpg

Had to replace an area in the upper left side of this one because I like the shot but it had the "screenshot saved" notification. Thankfully I had another screenshot in almost the same angle

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.
0u5Lxii.jpg

9U3Uq1b.jpg

rvtjPoZ.jpg

battle of the open world games going on here with W3 in one corner and AC: Unity in the other.. who wins?

all i can say is that if W3 looks as great as it does on my TV as it does in many of these screenshots, i'm in for a treat. really nice vegetation density. and AC: Unity has nice density of buildings at least :)

Cotrip

battle of the open world games going on here with W3 in one corner and AC: Unity in the other.. who wins?

all i can say is that if W3 looks as great as it does on my TV as it does in many of these screenshots, i'm in for a treat. really nice vegetation density. and AC: Unity has nice density of buildings at least :)

Despite having great density, Imo Witcher's 3 vegetation is so bad. Those 2D "paper" branches and leaves are kind of ugly. =/

Haven't played Unity yet, but I imagine it's better than TW3.

Despite having great density, Imo Witcher's 3 vegetation is so bad. Those 2D "paper" branches and leaves are kind of ugly. =/

Haven't played Unity yet, but I imagine it's better than TW3.

really? well FUCK Witcher 3 then, not touching that shit with a ten foot pole. gross, CDPR, smh. deep down i knew the game was garbage.. so sad now having to admit it :( :( :´´´´´(

DOWN

Banned
18132067141_9d92d085c1_o.jpg

18130879725_c70ce39248_o.jpg

17944412659_bb987e17c2_o.jpg

Can you be more specific than "edited gameplay"? Are these panoramas? Cropped? Filtered? Etc.

Yeah, need to advise what you've done.

Just 1080p HUD-free Share button shots cropped to The Order: 1886 ™ resolution
:)
, transferred via USB to Flickr and edited using Flickr's tools. Not planned super well or anything so they aren't perfect matches in terms of framing, but I enjoy nonetheless.
Here's an unaltered one for reference: https://c2.staticflickr.com/8/7751/18100817492_85406b54eb_o.jpg

-Each shot was sharpened about 1-3%
-contrast raised or lowered 5-10%
-warmth dropped 5-15% because I hate the disgusting orange tone of daylight in W3 and have balanced it away on my TV
-saturation down 1-5%
-and the trade secret is I use the tooth whitening brush to bleach the straw rooftops in all the daytime shots to really get rid of the fugly disgusting orange tones and get a softer heavenly light

Did the same thing for the new shots earlier on this page and old shots below:

Top Bottom