• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy 15 Dungeon and Wildlife videos.

PaineReign

Neo Member
I think my favorite part of the wildlife video is them showing off that enemies around the map can interact with one another and engage in combat with other monsters. Not sure how dynamic or interesting that will end up being, but it could make for really cool moments.

Xpliskin

I've never seen so much news in such a medium interval about this game.

They're going in with the marketing.

About time

nemisis0

i'm loving the translator. What a legend.

I met him before at a signing for lightning returns, he was taking questions and translating them, I asked him about a FF7 Remake and he just troll laughed then went on to translate and then gave out one more laugh at the end, haha.

Pooya

Voices are really bad, don't think I'll ever get used to those.

Unnecessary 'going through tight rocks sequence' ripped off from Uncharted and its kind.

Kikujiro

The wildlife video is amazing, will we get an HD version?

Ingame photocamera pls, so I can pretend I'm playing Afrika 2.

Man that battle music works so well! Would be nice if they didn't constantly say shit when you are exploring the dungeon, though. Discovering a new location would be more immersive without that weird commentary. Also, how the hell would Gladiolous get his chest past that crevice in the cave?

orioto

Good Art™
That gives me more hope about not seeing the same enemies for hours.. Actually not really for the cave video ..

Soma

Wow they actually lessened the hitstun animation due to feedback?

This new era of FFXV content is still blowing my mind.

Love the wildlife video.

MkjNVFb.gif

No more slowdowns

Z3M0G

Holy shit at the wildlife video... they're aiming for something they've never achieved before in the series. A real living world.

Reminds me of the open area in XIII, only if wildlife really "lived" in that world.

_Ryo_

So for those that are trying to avoid demo spoilers, are these from FFXv proper or are they from the demo?

So for those that are trying to avoid demo spoilers, are these from FFXv proper or are they from the demo?

From the demo, they've said a lot will change after they get feedback for that. So we probably won't see the final gameplay stuff until E3 or so.

So much AAA detail with just a 400 man dev team.

Work hours must be barbaric. Those poor souls....

Tabata DID say he was sleeping for 3 hours a day.

Top Bottom