• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Watch_Dogs 2 PC Settings

dex3108

These are from Moonky on WD2 Steam forums

MQbLDrx.jpg
SWPQ3b0.jpg
SLNF7PS.jpg

http://imgur.com/a/pJ0zy

http://imgur.com/a/PLyYq

Tnx nyteshade517

chrislowe

they should have just brought you a final cartridge to edit the memory in machinecode to edit the settings. that would have been cooler.

Blam

Game looks great on Ultra, there's also a 6GB HD Texture Pack. Also would like to point out that there are 6 shadow options from low to ultra, then 2 newer options that go past it.

robotrock

Banned
I like the visual style they went for in the settings menu, but you'll probably only really understand it if you're a geek like me. I'm exceedingly smart. I graduated college at fourteen. While my brother was getting an STD, I was getting a Ph.D.

Anyone going to try to unlock it early with a VPN? I want to play early but don't know if it's allowed on Uplay games. And what region do you recommend to unlock early? I'm assuming Australia. And when will it be available in other regions?

Adam M

Why PC games don't have a 60fps toggle? So you just toggle on and the game itself adjusting to the highest settings which can achieve 60fps on your rig..

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
Game looks great on Ultra, there's also a 6GB HD Texture Pack. Also would like to point out that there are 6 shadow options from low to ultra, then 2 newer options that go past it.
You already have it?

That is one comprehensive options menu

hoping for the best-really enjoyed my few hours with PSBro game (friend brought it over to try)

Don't let me down Ubi!

brau

Excited!!

I hope the game runs well on release. Heard good things about the game overall.

Torn tho, same day that FFXV comes out!

Blam

Excited!!

I hope the game runs well on release. Heard good things about the game overall.

Torn tho, same day that FFXV comes out!

I'd like to point out there is going to be a driver update for nvidia users, and that it has a known issue of micro stuttering which is most likely going to be fixed.

Any performance impressions?

Running a 1060 with a horrible AMD CPU, it runs pretty good indoors it's always over 60, same with cutscenes, but open world it's around 45 fps.

I guarentee it's not a problem with my actual game but with my CPU. As I have yet to upgrade to an intel one which doesn't bottleneck my GPU. This is on Ultra tho, so I probably could run it much faster if I dropped settings.

Weirdly enough the game runs faster in the portscan mode.

Jumpman

The game has a great list of options and looks beautiful on PC, leagues above the console versions (which were already good looking) with the HD texture pack, and beyond Ultra bonus options. On top of that it's well optimized for the most part. For instance it runs a lot faster than The Division.

robotrock

Banned
The game has a great list of options and looks beautiful on PC, leagues above the console versions (which were already good looking) with the HD texture pack, and beyond Ultra bonus options. On top of that it's well optimized for the most part. For instance it runs a lot faster than The Division.

Division seems like it runs really well these days. Loaded it up for the first time since March, it was flawless.

brau

I'd like to point out there is going to be a driver update for nvidia users, and that it has a known issue of micro stuttering which is most likely going to be fixed.

Running a 1060 with a horrible AMD CPU, it runs pretty good indoors it's always over 60, same with cutscenes, but open world it's around 45 fps.

I guarentee it's not a problem with my actual game but with my CPU. As I have yet to upgrade to an intel one which doesn't bottleneck my GPU.

Micro stutter from skipping frames?

my rig

If i could do 4k on higher settings that would be fantastic. If not i guess i am sure i can run this game on highest settings at 1080p.

Jumpman

Division seems like it runs really well these days. Loaded it up for the first time since March, it was flawless.

That's good to hear. That's about when I last played it too. So my comment is based on The Division's performance back then. Watch Dogs 2 has a much better starting point for performance.

Blam

Micro stutter from skipping frames?

my rig

If i could do 4k on higher settings that would be fantastic. If not i guess i am sure i can run this game on highest settings at 1080p.

Yeah you are more than fine, like I said there's a chance for Micro stuttering, hopefully it's fixed before it comes out. I haven't had it personally to me, but I was told that it was a chance to happen. Not really micro stuttering more like microloading. It's probably a streaming problem and should be easily fixed.

But yeah you should be perfectly fine with your current setup.

Phionoxx

Was hoping for pedestrian density and traffic density sliders as well. Otherwise seems like a solid amount of configuration options to tweak! Here's to hoping the performance is decent at launch.

Blam

Was hoping for pedestrian density and traffic density sliders as well. Otherwise seems like a solid amount of configuration options to tweak! Here's to hoping the performance is decent at launch.

I believe extra details might cover that?

Top Bottom