• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

spad3

SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY

Wolfenstein_II_-_The_New_Colossus.png

WOLFENSTEIN II: THE NEW COLOSSUS

assassin_s_creed_origins_logo_text_png_official_by_irakli008-dbco1gt.png

ASSASSIN'S CREED: ORIGINS

THREE YUGE LOGOS FOR THE THREE YUGE GAMES.

Which one(s) will you be picking up and playing!?

I'll be on the double O's that day: Odyssey and Origins ;)

Mario and Wolfenstein. I love Assassin's Creed, just a dumb day to release it. It will be easy to buy used by the time I'm done with the other two.

KRaZyAmmo

Wolfenstein II The New Colosuss! Playing it with be fun killing Nazis. I also don't have a Switch, but I really want Mario Odyssey.

Zutrax

Taking that day off so I can immediately binge Stranger Things Season 2, then move onto playing Mario Odyssey. Waiting for the Xbox One X for Assassin's Creed Origins, and as much as I want to play Wolfenstein, I need to finish the first one and have no time to do so recently.

FelipeMGM

Will be buying both Wolfentein II and Mario Odyssey at launch

Playtime tho, I think I'll start Wolfenstein first, then enjoy Odyssey on the following week when I'll have some sweet extended free time

Assassins Creed and Stranger Things.

I feel bad for being so cynical, but Bethesda games sure do seem to drop low in price, relatively fast...

My wife and I will be playing Super Mario Odyssey the entire weekend. It's going to be great.

I'll grab Wolfenstein later. No interest in AC.

jaypah

Mario. The other games look great, especially W2, but I am beyond hyped for Mario. I'm reaching personal levels of hype up there with Mario64.

Logash

Mario and Assassin's Creed for me. I still haven't decide which I will play first but I seriously cannot wait.

spad3

Taking that day off so I can immediately binge Stranger Things Season 2, then move onto playing Mario Odyssey. Waiting for the Xbox One X for Assassin's Creed Origins, and as much as I want to play Wolfenstein, I need to finish the first one and have no time to do so recently.

STRANGER THINGS S2 IS THE SAME DAY TOO?!

FML

Renna Hazel

Mario! I'll wait for the Switch version of Wolfenstein 2. Pretty big day for the industry. I hope all 3 games deliver what the fans want.

Mezoly

I will buy Mario & AC. Will play Mario first but will try to squeeze AC as well. Well at least it's a Friday.

LinLeigh

Mario and assassin's creed are already ordered.

I might have to get wolfenstein as well though. Playing through the first one now and really enjoying it plus I love the marketing they are doing.

Top Bottom