• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

ISee

Will buy Assassin's creed origins. Also had destiny 2 on pre-order but cancelled it because the total Warhammer 2 grand campaign is releasing on the 26. That alone is enough to keep me occupied for a month or two, but I also love the Egyptian setting.
There will be no time to play anything else, sorry destiny 2. The delay is hurting you (in my case).

Mario will be bought down the road. At some point

If I had a Switch I'd pick up Mario day one. Not like it goes down in price. But I don't have a Switch. But I do get paid today. And I could sell my Wii U. That would make the Switch cost around €200. But I shouldn't. €330 for just a Switch without a game is a but too pricey for me. But I really want one. Oh well. Seeing everyone on GAF splurging on things makes it hard to not do the same 😥

I'd like to play both Wolfenstein and Origins, but I can wait for price drops on those.

Truant

Wolf first. That gives Ubi a few days to fix the early bugs for AC:O. I'm getting Mario this christmas as I'm visiting the family, so the Switch will be perfect for that.

spad3

I'm back for Black Flag team. Got my Gold Edition pre-ordered.

Niiice. I have the Collector's Edition preordered which I got for about 30 bucks (had a 50$ Amazon gift card from my bday and 40$ credit from Amazon for a shipment they messed up, CE is 120$)

ACO!!!!!!

Can't wait!!!!!!

I've been on a media blackout for Origins because I genuinely want that game to surprise me.

Mario Odyssey I can't get enough of. I want more. and more. and more.

Mr. Tibbs

Ym1K4bM.png

I'll play Mario Oddyssey all weekend long and spice it up with some Stranger Things S2. Will leave the house on sunday night earliest to see a Denzel Curry show. Best. Weekend. Ever.

I'll wait for the Switch port of Wolfenstein and decide then which version I'll get.

Couldn't care less about Assassins Creed...

I wasn’t planning on any but caved in and ordered Mario for my switch, was getting fed up seeing it gather dust so no excuse now. That combined with Zelda story dlc will keep it being used till after Christmas.

Top Bottom