• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10.27.17 is about to be YUGE. What will you be playing?!

Remeard

I'm on the fence with AC Origin. Maybe I'll wait till Black Friday, but having the 20% off and $10 gift card at Best Buy is moving it closer to the buy area... Although I'm not remotely finished with Shadows of War.

If it had Brotherhood era multiplayer it would be an easy Buy.

CHC

They'll all be great but as it stands I'm least interested in Mario because I don't have a Switch!

I have Wolfenstein paid for already, and I'm going to get AC a little bit later pending reviews. It looks good and they're saying all the right things with regard to the past flaws of the series.

Also, STRANGER THINGS SEASON 2 on the same day, I mean what the fuck man.

UrbanRats

Don't have a Switch.

Didn't like the first Wolfenstein.

Will get AC on sale eventually.

Evil Within 2 should last me all month, anyway.

cucuchu

Mario will be day 1 for me and I'll be holding off on Ass Creed until XBOX launches in November. Wolfenstein I really want to play but I'm a bit burned out on FPS games at the moment so going to wait that one out.

Voidance

I’m getting into the Switch with the Mario Odyssey edition, so I’m in for that. Wolfenstein 2 is on my list as well, but I might get it closer to the holidays.

Kazoo

Got Wolfenstein Deluxe preordered on PSN ready to go and getting Mario digitally as well just waiting for the preload of that as well. Origins, gonna get at Christmas or Black Friday but definitely waiting on a sale for that one.

Also Stranger Things Season 2 and Thor Ragnarok the same weekend :0 too busy!

Mifec

Don't have a Switch.

Didn't like the first Wolfenstein.

Will get AC on sale eventually.

Evil Within 2 should last me all month, anyway.

I like 90% it in 18h, just need one more playthrough on the highest diff to 100% it. Not an incredibly long game.

kewlmyc

Wolfenstein. Mario Odyssey at some point in the future. Origins at some point too since ancient Egypt is one of my favorite time periods.

Mario Odyssey comes first. That's an absolutely must play. Then comes Wolfenstein II. I refuse to support any games that are doing loot boxes so if spending real money for that is a thing in Assassins Creed Origins, I'm out [I haven't seen any updates on this so forgive my lack of knowledge here]. I haven't touched a game in the series since 2, but considered it - less likely to care now. If I want to play it that badly, I can spend a fraction of the money and just Gamefly it.

Mario Odyssey and AC:Origins for me. I plan on getting Wolfenstein on sale sometime a bit later. I enjoyed the first one, but enough to warrant a full purchase when most of my time will be put towards Odyssey and ACO.

Honestly I'll probably wait for price drops/Xmas gifts to get these three as they're all single player. I'll be stashing cash to get COD & Battlefront in November. I'll have Destiny and my backlog to keep me busy until then.

Realeza

Banned
Honestly I'll probably wait for price drops/Xmas gifts to get these three as they're all single player. I'll be stashing cash to get COD & Battlefront in November. I'll have Destiny and my backlog to keep me busy until then.

Mario is never getting a price drop. Maybe 5 years from now.

jf DOOM

I have been planning on buying Wolfenstein and have it preorders from Amazon but Origins is looking so great I'm having second thoughts. At this point I'm trying to decide which game will be cheaper come Black Friday. My money's on AC so I may stay out with what I have.

Peterthumpa

Odyssey is already pre-ordered and I'll be there to pick it up at the midnight launch.

Assassin's Creed Origins is a possibility, depends on how it reviews.

juicyb

Prob get wolfenstein when its on sale for like 10 bucks in a year on Steam. Don't have a switch and don't care for Ass Creed.

Definitely Super Mario Oddysey. I need to flesh out my Switch library a bit.

I might get Wolfenstein the week after since im trying to control my spending for the time being.

spad3

Definitely Super Mario Oddysey. I need to flesh out my Switch library a bit.

I might get Wolfenstein the week after since im trying to control my spending for the time being.

during the holiday season?! shit good luck dude, especially with all the shit that's coming out during the holidays, I applaud your self control.

I just picked up Shadow of War, still need to get South Park, then Mario, then AC, then Pokemon, then LA Noire, then both versions of Skyrim, and then Wolfenstein on Black Friday.

My wallet is FUCKED.

Top Bottom